Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

okay but what is the flower of this era?

ย 

cheeseburgers :oprah3:

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• -ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-ย โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

ALERT

ย 

ALERT

ย 

ALERT

ย 

ONE MONTH

ย 

โ€œWellย yesย the good thing is you're getting it 2 weeks earlier than originally, so just 1 month leftโ€œ

ย 

OCTOBER 1STย :monica:

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• -ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-ย โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Hey all,

Iโ€™ve just woken up, but Iโ€™ve been a bit filled in on whatโ€™s been going on.

Please everyone, do NOT share or ask for links to anything that may have leaked from the upcoming album. Recall that posting links will result in a permanent BAN, and requesting links will result in a Warning Point & Mod Queue until release date.

Unfortunately, Iโ€™ve also received news of something really unexpected, so Iโ€™m going to have to step out for the majority of the day. Iโ€™m trusting you all to keep things under control while Iโ€™m out. The other mods will be helping me out with keeping things controlled while Iโ€™m gone today (big thanks to @Clampigirlย for everything already)

Woke up to too much chaos for a Monday. Please, please keep things under control. Iโ€™ll check back in with you guys later tonight when Iโ€™m back.

Lotsa love xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

ALERT

ย 

ALERT

ย 

ALERT

ย 

ONE MONTH

ย 

โ€œWellย yesย the good thing is you're getting it 2 weeks earlier than originally, so just 1 month leftโ€œ

nothing has HEALED me like thisย 

ONE MONTH LEFT

ย tumblr_mq1n6kLD541rynk4uo2_500.gifvย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

So without physicals doesn't that completely take her out of the running for a #1....

ย 

has she ever given a fuck? lmaoย 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

ALERT

ย 

ALERT

ย 

ALERT

ย 

ONE MONTH

ย 

WHAT

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

So without physicals doesn't that completely take her out of the running for a #1....

Maybe thatโ€™s what she meant when she said โ€œlisten to it like you did with video gamesโ€

original.gif