Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

Yeah, comparing her own body to stolen land is definitely not a tired, tired trope and sus. All this talk of "making reparations", does she mean reparations for living on stolen land or is it these god-awful lyrics that she's pre-emptively making reparations for? 

EWz0FVcWAAEEo_M.jpg

my mod era! :sass:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

Yeah, comparing her own body to stolen land is definitely not a tired, tired trope and sus. All this talk of "making reparations", does she mean reparations for living on stolen land or is it these god-awful lyrics that she's pre-emptively making reparations for? 

this is jumping the gun by... a lot. we haven't even heard the song, we don't know what it's really about yet. lana works with irony a lot when playing around with american nationalist imagery so keep that in mind as well 

mUENGN9.png

9 minutes ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

don't even start with this tired ass shit we're having a good day thanks. :oprah3:

faSE.gif

sure grandma now let's get you to bed

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, Elian said:

Do you think she will record a cover for this album? 

I'm certain that it will be one, manifesting heart-shaped box :legend:(long note included)

original.gif

11 minutes ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

This is giving the same energy as that article that said she should have talked about the gentrification of Brooklyn in Brooklyn Baby. 

I agree with your sentiment but that's a bit of a stretch. She's allowed to love where she's from even if it has a bad past. (Idk a lot about American history but I know unspeakable things happened and I don't want to downplay that)

...On the other hand this is a music forum. If you want to make a difference and have a productive conversation get into politics or some other site cause this is not the place

Just now, venicebitx said:

I'm certain that it will be one, manifesting heart-shaped box :legend:(long note included)

With Nikki on background vocals:illumilana2:

Spoiler

Lana solo is only thing we need.

1 minute ago, Rainbows said:

This is giving the same energy as that article that said she should have talked about the gentrification of Brooklyn in Brooklyn Baby. 

i forgot about that 

200.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Elian said:

Do you think she will record a cover for this album? 

When will we, as a collective, be ready to discuss the fact that "Feeling Good" was the cover we deserved instead of the Mashup of DLMBM and this

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I think an ocean blue vinyl color would be beautiful if we're getting Color Blue on Blue Banisters kind of the same color of the Jesus Is King vinyl

giphy.gif