Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

They are so... the album and the physicals are not coming on the same week anymore :skull: Guess they saw how stuffed upcoming month is and just gave up

not BOZ appearing to cause a new meltdown

wait, what does this mean :oprah2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

They are so... the album and the physicals are not coming on the same week anymore :skull: Guess they saw how stuffed upcoming month is and just gave up

Is it bad that this doesn't bother me all that much? I don't know, most people right now are releasing their physicals after the actual album, so it doesn't feel like too big of a deal to me (and again, Lana really isn't that worried about sales and never has been)

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

wait, what does this mean :oprah2:

this says to me we'll get the album first and physicals later? maybe it's taking longer and the vinyl plant again :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

:whoopi:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

okay but what is the flower of this era?

Blue peonies and that's final. :oprah3:

I would rather have a delayed physical release than a delayed release all together like we got with Chemtrails. BB in October with vinyls coming during spring (Autumn's sister season) :hype:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

JAIL

original.gif

From the song coming out Wednesday, to the possibility of the tracklist being revealed, to these “insiders” telling us so yea fake or not 

this is all so exciting. IM living for the snippets and my hole is shaking from that sneak peak of the video on insta wowe Lana you’re gonna destroy me

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm still manifesting a cover of "riders on the storm" and i will continue to do so until she covers it :true: pacific blue, please come through! :true: 

pls yes!!! i love the doors and i know lana does too. she needs to release a cover! :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

okay but what is the flower of this era?

pinecones 

N9vF.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

If they aren’t waiting for physicals, it could literally be coming any week.