Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Imagine if Dealer ends up on Blue Banisters and Mike Dean takes her screams from the recording and does something really textured like the voice-guitar in Living Legend or the closing vocals in Summer Bummer...except with Dean’s heavier, synthy hip hop influence 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

What if the anniversary of QFTC rolls around and we get no announcement or post :toofloppy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

21 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

What if the anniversary of QFTC rolls around and we get no announcement or post :toofloppy:

reverse manifestation I like that :sass:

2 hours ago, not all who wander r lost said:

reverse manifestation I like that :sass:

gotta try everything :smile:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

10 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

If BB (or whatever name she gives the album) turns out to be that revenge album with a different sound due to the new producer (I hope it is aggressive), Chemtrails would make more sense, it would feel like an album that had to be put out for Lana to express how the media made her feel and as well as her family and friends were there for her, that way taking revenge and challenging everything that the magazines have said about her would make more sense. 

I don't know if you guys understand what I'm triying to say.:D

yes, you’re trying to say that this woman is a fucking genius and despite some marketing faults her discography still remains among the most valid and cohesive and coherent cultural products of all time music history 

:kiss2: