Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

imagine lana excited to announce this tomorrow or even on thursday thinking we're gonna flip our shit, when we've been served the tea 2 days before, i'd be annoyed :rollin:but that bitch doesn't care does she 

lights, camera, acción

Just now, #glimmeringdarling said:

I hope textbook isn’t another cheesy stale ballad like ‘Love song’.. no excitement there 

what?? love song is amazing

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Pls spill whatever’s being said there

They are dragging her to filth tbh, they only said that 3 ballads, not as boring as jack, and WW being the best of them

original.gif

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Why does this have to happen during my finals week, where I should be writing my papers? :bebe:

Luckily I dropped out of school early enough to be here in body and soul ddddd :bebe: 

Jk, at least you'll have a great soundtrack to write your papers to :kiss3: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Could somebody explain who Boz is? I keep reading about him saying stuff, but I have no idea who he is. 

5 minutes ago, Theo said:

Could somebody explain who Boz is? I keep reading about him saying stuff, but I have no idea who he is. 

A reliable insider. He gives a lot of info about various artists.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Theo said:

BlackOutZone is a user on ATRL and he’s been « famous » since the COCC era, spilling info about upcoming Lana singles and albums. He is the most reliable insider right now. 

4 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

They are dragging her to filth tbh, they only said that 3 ballads, not as boring as jack, and WW being the best of them

dragging her? so they don't like the songs?

16 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I just know she's gonna come through with this album, she has said time and time again that she doesn't like to do the same shit over and over again. COCC was definitely similar to NFR but they are still very different in sound and style, and now that she is COMPLETELY out of that phase and with a bunch of new writers and producers i'm beyond excited and have no idea what to expect! I'm not worried about the ballad comments because her whole career is a collection of ballads in different forms and styles, all of her music is relatively slow, and none of it sounds the same so this shouldn't be anything to worry about. I'm feeling very optimistic and i also have a feeling this album is going to be long! Possibly 15 tracks or more! :trisha:

I don't think she'd release 3 singles all at once if it was going to be a short record, also the fact that BOZ says this is only the beginning makes me very curious about what's to come. I wonder if it's a double album or something? Perhaps merged with a collection of reworked unreleased songs? Something is definitely different this era and i feel it.

She's coming for blood.

I AM EXCITED :excited::excited::excited:

can someone ask boz or eclipse if the album is still coming in july, cus if it's coming soon im gonna try and hold off listening to the songs :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

dragging her? so they don't like the songs?

No one listened to the songs on the server i think, i asked and they only said they we’re ballads and not like jack's. They just thing this album will be boring as cotcc

original.gif

OMG! WAIT!
what if she's releasing the songs on thursday because she knew people were gonna talk about the 1 year anniversary of QFTC, so to maybe not damage her carreer even more, she releases the songs a day before so she can draw all the attention to the music and the music only

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

OMG! WAIT!
what if she's releasing the songs on thursday because she knew people were gonna talk about the 1 year anniversary of QFTC, so to maybe not damage her carreer even more, she releases the songs a day before so she can draw all the attention to the music and the music only

and people call her lazy :coffee: truly very well executed 

lights, camera, acción