Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

yall make sure your airpods are charged (if you have some) for tomorrow! we don't wanna be mid listen and our airpods die!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

at the end of the day i'm still very thankful for jack antonoff and nfr/cotcc, but this... this is absolute perfection... i'm truly excited for this, the golden age of lana del rey is truly coming... just this snippet alone is proof that she's an immensely talented, capable musician, her music is just timeless :legend: 

we really keep winning. golden age is here. we may be seeing lana on the silver screen soon, no definite futures but an abundance of possibilities. BB will be timeless I know it an instant classic an anthem a touch stone an accomplishment a challenge a Manifesto

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

From the sound and timestamp of it it seems like it is the end of the song's bridge building towards back to the main chorus? :oprah3: yeah her bridges are always amazing and that's on period :nails:we know she work hard for us all the time and she not gonna stop anytime soon:agree:

i'm playing NFR and COCC tonight before the new era starts tomorrow yes maam yes maam, i'm getting myself ready to be FLOORED by new LDR music produced by GOOD PRODUCERS

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Imagine the absolute chaos when we don’t get anything tomorrow :hype:

her silence is slightly worrying me :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, plastiscguy said:

dbree then, but it's the full song :ma:

omg :lange:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

aaand eclipse took everything lana related from yesterday and today down AGAIN. Polydor coming for his throat

the FBI is at eclipse's house right now actually. my grandma's dog told me this. he's a VERY reliable source. :whitney:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose