Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i took the quiz and here's my results! 

Hypnos & Hecate

Oh, sweet child of sleep and magic! Your father dwells in the Underworld among the poppies, and your mother a Titan of the mysterious deep. A life of greatness stands before you dictated by calmness, curiosity, and boundless ideas. No man can tell you what realm you preside over, but look to themes of sudden inspiration and hypnotic magic as you grow into your power.

WGe8ynS.gif

20 years ago I played a Dreamcast game called Skies of Arcadia

ArcadiaDC.png

The game takes place in the fictional skies referred to as Arcadia, where six civilizations coexist on floating continents orbited by six moons of different colors.

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i took the quiz and here's my results! 

Hypnos & Aphrodite

Oh, sweet child of sleep and love! Your father dwells in the Underworld among the poppies, and your mother was born beautiful of Titan's blood. A life of greatness stands before you dictated by calmness, imagination, and consuming desire. No man can tell you what realm you preside over, but look to themes of prophetic dreams and domesticity as you grow into your power.

TAKE THE QUIZ EVERYOOOOOONEEEE FIND UR DESTINY 
 PossibleDecisiveAustralianfreshwatercroc
0tOSvBI.png

UV/Honeymoon

Omg Tex and Mex are like Hecate’s hell hounds!!!

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Arcadia reminds me of the band Arcadia, which was one of two splinter projects that came off Duran Duran in the mid-80s. Arcadia, the one with Simon le Bon, was more new wave/synth glam, and the other, Power Station, was rock. Arcadia was the cool one, and they only did one album, here's the cover:

91RZQlfeOGL._SX425_.jpg

And this was the single, Election Day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W5aKwrsYIM

So, we're obviously getting 80s new wave glam pop, courtesy of daddy Mike :godlaugh: