Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, be sweet said:

anyways Arcadia is gonna show these bitches how it's done soon

I wonder what the chorus sounds like :defeated: the verses are so beautifully catchy and her voice is just so... :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I wonder what the chorus sounds like :defeated: the verses are so beautifully catchy... 

same here - the best thing about her snippets is no matter how hard we imagine - it's never what everybody thinks and it blows us away :defeated:

3 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I hope she goes off vocally on Arcadia 

Didn't BOZ say she serves vocals? :rollin: We are NOT ready!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

20 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I hope she goes off vocally on Arcadia 

I'm pretty sure she will! She particularly serves vocally in Wildflower Wildfire and Blue Banisters, and the harmonies in Text Book are beautiful too, so I think she will go awffff in Arcadia and the rest of the album too :brows: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

18 minutes ago, Manson said:

Did you guys see on insta that some website shop showed an October release date? Can't find the post anymore...

A shop? Genius has an October 29 release date (or had this week), although anyone can edit Genius. I wasn’t aware a shop might have that date as well. If the preorder is coming next week with single, October 29 could be possible, although November is more realistic in my mind (but not a super good strategic date since Adele and Rihanna rumours for the end of year are starting to float around… Not sure if it matters if Interscope wants her to be a full-on singer-songwriter rather than some « pop » singer)

Interscope would no way let her release whenever she wanted. She is still a big name in the industry with high critical acclaim .

She brings in a ton of cash with her physicals, her longevity of her albums and all the festivals. 

17 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Interscope would no way let her release whenever she wanted. She is still a big name in the industry with high critical acclaim .

She brings in a ton of cash with her physicals, her longevity of her albums and all the festivals. 

For any other artist this would be a fair point but Lana is truly an outlier when it comes to record label discourse, she’s proven her label wrong many times during her career (see the whole Ultraviolence mess) . at this point im certain that they just let her do whatever the fuck she wants . This is also justified by looking at literally any interview w Ben where he talks about her process . In recent memory i think the only time the label stepped in and said ‘no’ to her vision was the original NFR artwork , but now they let her release those MESSES of single artworks for this era ..

but mostly what im tryna say is if Lana wants something to come out at a certain time or a certain way i rly think it all comes from her mind . Because her label 1. Doesn’t care enough to step in bc she costs them zero budget in promo anyway so if it fails it’s barely a loss bc they know she has a huge fan base, and 2. She’s just too fuckin stubborn to let them change her plans

RVhKIwP.gif