Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

imo I'd love if the album started abruptly we never had that and it's new for her - except if she retitles to Arcadia and serves instead :oprah3:

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

or we get a jumpscare every time we put on the album.

Are you manifesting another Nikki Lane collab where she's the one who sings first?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, drugsandroses said:

I'm sorry I haven't been up to date but how do we know the snippet is called Arcadia? :toofunny:

YouTube told us when people tried uploading the snippet as a video and then BoZ confirmed it!

51 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

My balls were blue...now they're green and grey uuuuuu

Last night I listened to Bitches by Tove Lo, Then Blue Banister’s singles and was having an odd dream that Lana was inspired to name it Blue Banisters after Blue Lips and the lyrics where he paints them are just dirty images running through my mind. I was tired.

IMG-3521.jpg

For alot of time i stayed mad with the lack of promo and the lazy of lana (i still do sometimes) but we have to understand that sucess is different in her eyes...she got her legacy, Bruce, Joan and alot of legends talked about her and she got a lot of money, more then the she will ever spend in life (the girl buy clothes in zara) so... charts and those thing is kinda ???? i dont see her seeing this as a goal. :blush3:

Lust For Dead   large.gif