Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

the plan for this album has changed enough times.... maybe they are fucking with boz :oprah3:

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I venture to say that Lana's team is not clever enough to outsmart or think about throwing off leakers and insiders alike :awkney:

13 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

the plan for this album has changed enough times.... maybe they are fucking with boz :oprah3:

maybe they are giving him scrapped chemtrails tracklists but adding in Blue Banisters singles :oprah3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

12 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I venture to say that Lana's team is not clever enough to outsmart or think about throwing off leakers and insiders alike :awkney:

you never know... maybe ben has been our little secret weapon all along <3 :ma:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

you never know... maybe ben has been our little secret weapon all along <3 :ma:

Imagine Darla removing her mask and Ben being below...

dear leakers, leak loved you then and now please, a lot of people asking you to leak, its triggering for so many people, there are people that faint and feel sick, please im begging you to leak it, leak bb outtakes right now, its forbidden and iIIegal in many countries to not leak something like that, people are crying—

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Sometimes I wonder what if BOZ is lying to us or Lana's team managed a way to keep info secured or leak fake stuff to mislead insiders?

It would be so fun if the tracklist comes and it's nothing similar to what we expect.

Imagine Lana doing 50 different tracklists with each one having random unreleaseds to fuck with people :thumb3:

(I know he's reliable and probably right tho)

I've wondered about this too. Boz is almost certainly some form of executive assistant/jr. a&r type, either at Interscope, CAA, or TAP. His info is not something that someone on the tech or recording studio level would see - ie his post in the last few days that he heard a call had been put out for director proposals for a new BB music video at some point. That's label, management, or agent level. 

Interscope and CAA are relatively massive - so lots of possibilities to have access to whatever's going on in the next cubicle so to speak. But, the tracklist of a major star's new album is basically trade secrets. Everyone who works in those environments would face major legal trouble if they were caught. With as frequently as Boz spills, this strikes me as way too risky. You definitely don't want CAA's legal department on you for leaking. 

Something like an evolving tracklist sounds more like management company stuff. That's something that would be discussed by people involved in the creative direction of the album and her managers. They would be hearing about the whims of the artist on a daily basis, in a way that the label or agency would not (CAA agency is just negotiating the deals). Perhaps tracklists are sent out for physical production and he is intercepting it there, but he seems clued in way before anything goes to the printing press. It's possible he is involved in filing copyright stuff or interacting with streaming platforms, but the info he has throughout the process again makes me think he gets it way before anything is legally registered.

So that really narrows it down to the management team and people directly adjacent to them.

Ben's company is tiny - google says 16 employees. So if Boz works there, 100% they know he is leaking info. ATRL is hardly low pro, the info is just too specific, and there aren't that many people in the loop. In that case I'd say yeah they are def telling him what it's ok to say. He'd be fired and sued if they weren't cool with it.

I don't get "sophisticated covert ops" vibes from these people, so an intentional misdirection seems unlikely, but not impossible. Has there ever been a good example of a "misdirect" leak in the past?

Sorry for the essay, but the people need to get to the bottom of this!! 

if BoZ is correct, we should have official lana news in like 2 weeks almost. pre-order and tracklist soon.. imagine we really do get 2 albums in one year.. she might just make up for the NFR pre-release era that forever haunts me. :icant:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Love You And Now its not a scrapped song. *so far*

Oh? I thought BOZ said it was. What do you know that we don't, ma'am? :dua:

31 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

dear leakers, leak loved you then and now please, a lot of people asking you to leak, its triggering for so many people, there are people that faint and feel sick, please im begging you to leak it, leak bb outtakes right now, its forbidden and iIIegal in many countries to not leak something like that, people are crying—

i thought it already did. i never listened to it but its in my itunes.

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Chemtrails / NFR / BB boxset :dua: 

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Its not a scrapped song. She wrote this probally in a final NFR- early COCC seasions. She scrapped unreleseds but not original material from the album *so far* 

I think this the small sign of Jack in this album but who knows if she reworked with Zach this one too?

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i thought it already did. i never listened to it but its in my itunes.

Share it with us, then :dua:

Just now, lustforlife said:

Its not a scrapped song. She write this probally in a final NFR- early COCC seasions. She scrapped unreleseds but not original material from the album *so far* 

We won, if true! :dua:

14 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Its not a scrapped song. She wrote this probally in a final NFR- early COCC seasions. She scrapped unreleseds but not original material from the album *so far* 

I think this the small sign of Jack in this album but who knows if she reworked with Zach this one too?

i thought it was on the initial tracklist that BOZ said she completely scrapped?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

13 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

i think he didnt said that but i can be wrong. But from what i know its not a scrapped song

What do you think about the tracklist? Do you like it? ?