Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, peachlipgloss said:

i love the BB cover too! i pretend the COCC official cover didn’t happen and i have the alternate cover framed (-; 

the official COTCC cover in my perspective: 

NK8PLwQ.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

I cant wait to see what the back cover looks like!! 

this!!! i wonder what image is gonna be on the back! hopefully something picturesque like a panorama of arcadia! :flutter:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

the way Arcadia (and supposedly preorder) comes out at 1pm tomorrow for me but ill be in class till 1:45 :defeated: it'll be the first time ill miss a preorder and the hype train :trisha: but its fine ill survive 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

55 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

the ballads on this album are already so good

:creepna3:

COCC could never

COCC has some of her best ballads ever… and a couple of very quiet ones lol. However, I think COCC will be better « understood » or loved when we get the « second part »= BB, the more yang to Chemtrails ‘s yin. 

1 minute ago, pin up galore said:

the way Arcadia (and supposedly preorder) comes out at 1pm tomorrow for me but ill be in class till 1:45 :defeated: it'll be the first time ill miss a preorder and the hype train :trisha: but its fine ill survive 

i have class at 1pm but guess who won't be paying attention at all :silly:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, Icecream Icequeen said:
  Hide contents

Imagine if track number 12 is also a screamer then we will have dealer, thunder, track 12 and living legend back to back! Definitely manifesting 

Spoiler

I can’t wait to hear what Is after WF WF…. 

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

anyone know what time in LA does lana usually post the tracklist/cover? im SO bored. we got spoiled yesterday. :trisha:

I'm guessing 10am?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

anyone know what time in LA does lana usually post the tracklist/cover? im SO bored. we got spoiled yesterday. :trisha:

With Norman, it was 9am LA time (or around that)

with Chemtrails, it was around 2 or 3pm LA time if I’m right… 

Edit: I was on a trip for Norman and had no wifi (imagine the orgy of infos I got when I got back to the hotel), I mistook it for the double video release, which happened around 9Am (all of her announcements for Norman were around that time) 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

COCC has some of her best ballads ever… and a couple of very quiet ones lol. However, I think COCC will be better « understood » or loved when we get the « second part »= BB, the more yang to Chemtrails ‘s yin. 

wasnt COCC nfr's sister or smth?