Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Spoiler

Wild on you is waaaayyyy better than Wild One, the first one has this chill vibe and just flows better and the other one is way too similar to a lot of her already released songs like ride etc 

16 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

People who slandering WFWF just dont get it to feel it.

The choice of glitchy/noised/distorted percussion at the end of the song literally reminiscing the sound of fire crackling.

It's atmospheric and powerful.

WW is masterpiece level . It’s perfect. I’m praying for the deliverance of it’s haters

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

46 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Still can't believe Wild On You is gonna end up on the album, but Fine China isn't lmao jail for Ms. Del Rey 

Meh China will get its chance eventually but Nectar Of Gods is literally fuel for immortals it deserves its spot.

10 hours ago, lustforlife said:

i never saw rbfy on this record :horror2:

So i guessing its not?

Also Roses is a complicated case.... Lets just say that... Also... Rick isnt on the album i think???? I didnt see his name on any track but maybe im wrong

but why is it a complicated case? due to the contents of the song or some licensing behind the scenes thing?

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

Not it being Wednesday here in less than 20 mins but having to wait in line with the rest of you hoes for a global release… smh…. where is the Australia privilege 

hii Australia besties

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Mike Dean is a god said:

Meh China will get its chance eventually but Nectar Of Gods is literally fuel for immortals it deserves its spot.

Not you using “meh” referring to FC when WOY (now NOTG) is a total snooze fest :toofunny:

FC’s lyrics alone eat WOY/NOTG up 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

i’m religiously refreshing LB rn because i missed so much information yesterday and it was difficult to catch up in time! not even sure if i’m fully caught up but i’m happy to be here for the ride 

Just now, Yosemite said:

Not you using “meh” referring to FC when WOY (now NOTG) is a total snooze fest :toofunny:

FC’s lyrics alone eat WOY/NOTG up 

Um screaming fresh linen 20 times does not in fact eat Nectar Up

i dunno if this is gonna be a popular opinion or not but... honestly... i think BB is her best album cover to date. there's just something about it. :flutter:

it truly captures the essence of the songs we know so far. i'm so glad she chose to go back to something professional and thought out. :sluttybunny:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

but why is it a complicated case? due to the contents of the song or some licensing behind the scenes thing?

i think the reason it's not having a release anytime soon was because it was intended as the intro of LFL, we don't know the track's length either so it could just be short

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i dunno if this is gonna be a popular opinion or not but... honestly... i think BB is her best album cover to date. there's just something about it. :flutter:

it truly captures the essence of the songs we know so far. i'm so glad she chose to go back to something professional and thought out. :sluttybunny:

i love the BB cover too! i pretend the COCC official cover didn’t happen and i have the alternate cover framed (-; 

3 minutes ago, be sweet said:

i know we're all excited about the reworked tracks but i'm even more intrigued by the brand new ones :flutter:

The instrumental interlude is another interesting one btw. Will we listen to it in its entirety on the Arcadia MV or will there be just a short version/snippet of it? It won't be like Burnt Norton I suppose so it must be purely instrumental right? If it were a short track, I doubt Miss Lana would make a track out of it. It could have worked as Arcadia's intro or outro... 

Just now, peachlipgloss said:

i love the BB cover too! i pretend the COCC official cover didn’t happen and i have the alternate cover framed (-; 

right! she really is serving this era. it seems like she listened to us for once. :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

12 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

It'll be hilarious if Elton John underperforms and Lana's physical sales push her to #1 on the third week of the album's release (assuming the physicals are released two weeks later). :sass:

I suppose her team is scared that Lana will be overshadowed by Coldplay and Sheeran. In late October/early November Europe and the U.K. in particular will go gaga for Elton John and especially ABBA (not to mention Adele if the rumors are true). But yeah I hope there's some payola tbh. Push Arcadia hard on alternative radio stations, let the sexy close-ups of Miss Lana's Sierra Madre turn into glorious memes on social media and then release a high-budget MV when the album is released. :smokes:

It’s just that we all know how strong she can be with physical releases, so it’s weird to me! 
October seems pretty full, okay we got it, but still… it really takes that much to produce vinyls? :hdu: like, I’m totally ignorant about it, but couldn’t they just go for a proper amount prior to the release date and then continue with the production later?
I don’t know, I just want the album now :crying2: