Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I never understood the criticism against WFWF's production. I mean, the piano and drums are intentionally artificial, glitchy and distorted creating this suffocating soundscape that feels like a fucked up demo. If the track is close to Dealer etc. on the tracklist, then it'll make a lot of sense if Lana snaps and goes completely raw in the second half of the album (which kinda seems to be the case if the tracklist placements are to be believed). 

Just now, BlueGreenGray said:

I never understood the criticism against WFWF's production. I mean, the piano and drums are intentionally artificial, glitchy and distorted creating this suffocating soundscape that feels like a fucked up demo.

This would be so funny to read if I wasn't a Lana stan lol

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I came across this (fanmade but amazing) alternate version of Serial Killer and it was an otherworldly experience I hope 

Spoiler

to feel the same when hearing the new versions of the unreleased tracks.

It's always exciting to hear new renditions of tracks we've always known and loved. I remember genuine happiness when hearing the chorus of TNBAR even if the OG version lyrics made more sense

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

I never understood the criticism against WFWF's production. I mean, the piano and drums are intentionally artificial, glitchy and distorted creating this suffocating soundscape that feels like a fucked up demo. If the track is close to Dealer etc. on the tracklist, then it'll make a lot of sense if Lana snaps and goes completely raw in the second half of the album (which kinda seems to be the case if the tracklist placements are to be believed). 

I don't think the piano sounds bad tho. It's no Bartender or Bel Air but it still sounds better than Jack's muffled notes :thumb2:

And the glitchy drums at the end sound like fireworks/burning wood to me. A perfect climax for a perfect song.

giphy.gif

People who slandering WFWF just dont get it to feel it.

The choice of glitchy/noised/distorted percussion at the end of the song literally reminiscing the sound of fire crackling.

It's atmospheric and powerful.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Disappointed it hasn’t L worded yet. Is saying the L word still allowed? Or will we get banned I’ve lost track of the board. 

"Leak" and "leaking" are okay to say! Just make sure you don't say where to find leaks, or give any kind of hints of the site's name. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think that this time around, if the album leaks, I'm going to wait (okay...I might listen to Dealer but that'd be the only one). When Chemtrails leaked and I listened to it, later that day I got the worst haircut of my entire life and I consider that karma :toofloppy:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, 5Rick said:

Please let’s discuss a little bit more about the marketing strategy and the postponed physical release I’m intrigued :flutter: what’s your thoughts? :popcorn:

It'll be hilarious if Elton John underperforms and Lana's physical sales push her to #1 on the third week of the album's release (assuming the physicals are released two weeks later). :sass:

I suppose her team is scared that Lana will be overshadowed by Coldplay and Sheeran. In late October/early November Europe and the U.K. in particular will go gaga for Elton John and especially ABBA (not to mention Adele if the rumors are true). But yeah I hope there's some payola tbh. Push Arcadia hard on alternative radio stations, let the sexy close-ups of Miss Lana's Sierra Madre turn into glorious memes on social media and then release a high-budget MV when the album is released. :smokes:

Just now, be sweet said:

we as a fanbase have to organize something so Lana gets that number 1 (or a top 5 spot)

If only we were as organized as k-pop stans... which can be so stressful, especially now I guess, I did that shit 10 or more years ago, it was slightly different back then

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yes. ..... ALL SONGS ARE TOP TIER except a certain Bored on U ( sorry I used to really like this Wild on U but it has no place production wise on Bb. It was meant for COCC.)

This is truly her best album omg.

Didnt someone predict her golden age would be arising and last for 10 years starting from this year.

Was it u my dear @Mike Dean is a god .u legend

I indeed said that. I’m glad to be correct

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg