Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

What vehicle are we predicting for the Target cover ???

She's the vehicle, she's a transformer now

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

BoZ went ???? over the target cover. Must be special 

Oh God why is the cowboy making me think Clay is on the cover...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

9 minutes ago, DLT said:

I really don't care about charts or performance myself but it is nice for your fave to get accolades lol.

That said I think she already had a big release with Chemtrails this year so I think that frees things up a bit for her label wise.

I know a lot of people are thinking that the physicals are coming out two weeks later per Boz's info but I take it as they moved up the digital release by two weeks and the physicals will be even longer. Who knows, may not have physicals by years end lol.

I think it will be super interesting to see where the album "charts" with just the physicals alone.

I def don't think we would be having this without the performance of Chemtrails earlier in the year. 

I'm curious if they will try to promote or push the digital only release in some way. Doubt it. Honestly they are still going to bank and chart. It will just be spread and come in more so at the back end.

Either way I am just glad to get the album sooner. I really don't mind waiting for the physicals. The billboard rule is so ridiculous. 

I already have a headache over all the "flop" bs from the people who equate success with charts. Oh well lol! It will be what it will be.

The way I truly totally agree with your statement :wowcry: 

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Since I missed 200 pages I tried to jump around a little and catch up but I'm still confused :toofunny:. Was anything confirmed? 15 tracks? Release date in 1 month?

i’m also still a bit confused but manifesting track list today…..there have been leaks…..aoty incoming

4 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Can’t wait to see the meltdowns from people claiming the Target cover as the best. 

I love the standard no matter how the Target one is.

i have to disagree when it came to cocc. the target cover is so beautiful and i wholeheartedly believe it should have been the official cover

This is the only scenario in which I think it'd be kind of cool for her to be on a John Deere for an album cover. It's camp! :true:

imageproxy.jpg