Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm curious how much some tracks are getting reworked

Spoiler

Living Legend as UV-ish bluesy rockish track with electric guitar at the end would end us:defeated:

Nectar would be great both as acoustic track and rock anthem:wub:

I'm actually gonna cry tbh... she chose some of her top tier unreleased songs for this album. People complaining about it being mostly old content can get over themselves tbh she released an album 6 months ago and now some of her best unreleased stuff is getting a home on a studio album <3 

FzytWEW.png

I honestly don't know why so many people dislike wfwf...yes the production is not the best and needs to be fixed, but overall the lyrics and the melody is fucking awesome. ill never forgive some of you for saying it should be removed from the album, definitely the best single out of the three we have so far

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

22 hours ago, Super Movie said:

Something I just noticed is that 3/4 of the unreleased songs on the album are from 2013 (I'm pretty sure that Wild On You and Cherry Blossom were even done in the same session that year) :dua:

I noticed that too and thought it was interesting. She seems to be really loving these 2013 songs in 2021 :rip:

Wild One - 2012 (This was apparently originally written for Paradise, and later reworked during the Honeymoon era)
Cherry Blossom - 2013
Fine China - 2013 
I Can Fly - 2013
Living Legend - 2013
Nectar of the Gods - 2013
Unknown Barrie collab - 2013
Dealer - 2016/2017 (Just assuming, since its speculated to be from that Last Shadow Puppets scrapped project thing)
Thunder - 2016/2017

It's worth noting that Yes to Heaven (2013 song) was also allegedly being considered for Chemtrails. And there's that rumour about Let Me Love You originally being written for Ultraviolence, but I don't believe that unless it was some very early idea/concept. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, textbook said:

I honestly don't know why so many people dislike wfwf...yes the production is not the best and needs to be fixed, but overall the lyrics and the melody is fucking awesome. ill never forgive some of you for saying it should be removed from the album, definitely the best single out of the three we have so far

THIS ENERGY! agreed, i'll never forgive some of you :true:

mUENGN9.png

I'm so excited. I didn't heard anything besides singles and unreleased tracks. But some of unreleased tracks I didn't heard long time ago so experience during listening will be more powerful. Especially when I 

Spoiler

didn’t heard leak of Dealer.

So i can't wait:defeated:

Just now, textbook said:

The production needs to be fixed? Umh I won’t accept this opinion as long as Coachella, Sad Girl, BPBP and You Must Love Me are out there :oprah3:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

it's interesting, 3 of the songs we know so far

mention "cruel world"

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

it's interesting, 3 of the songs we know so far

Reveal hidden contents

mention "cruel world"

That's the BB version of "candle in the wind' :sass:

imageproxy.jpg

9 minutes ago, textbook said:

100%! i will go to the grave saying it's one of my favourite lana songs ever tbh... the writing is so raw but so beautiful and i don't even mind the glitchy drums. 

FzytWEW.png

We've been told there's some big surprises coming tomorrow or shortly--could it be that one is that the Barre-James collaboration is new or recent?

Is it possible he's back in her life in some capacity? He wouldn't necessarily have to have left Glasgow; they could have written it by phone and Mac. 

If he responded to 'California,' no one could be surprised. 

And Lord knows his career is diving. His 'new' album is terrible, amatuerish in the worst way.