Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

We've been told there's some big surprises coming tomorrow or shortly--could it be that one is that the Barre-James collaboration is new or recent?

Is it possible he's back in her life in some capacity? He wouldn't necessarily have to have left Glasgow; they could have written it by phone and Mac. 

If he responded to 'California,' no one could be surprised. 

And Lord knows his career is diving. His 'new' album is terrible, amatuerish in the worst way. 

I missed the thing about big surprises coming—where did we hear this? :raven:

21 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Honeymoons doesnt seem to like the album uhhh

But I love ballads. So yay.

Also dealer is def not a ballad. Nor thunder. 

It doesn’t seem like they have heard the album though, as they said they were excited to hear what Lana did with Living Legend. 

43 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

honeymouns just said there are a lot of ballads on the album

Hopefully power ballads

43 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Oh God why is the cowboy making me think Clay is on the cover...

Lana and Nikki walking in on Clay and Sean canoodling…. ( I’m sorry i had to reference that debacle on this thread months ago))

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

21 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I personally like ballads, especially for Lana… everyone has different opinions!

Same! I also love Bastille and I love how they are the « anti-Lanas », in a way: ballads are the exception in their case. 

Spoiler

So I decided to listen to the singles in the order of the album. If, at first, I didn’t see TB opening the album, it flows super well with BB afterwards… And it’s a bold and subtle statement, As if the whole album will be her « text book », the explanation why she is like she is. 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:
  Hide contents

So I decided to listen to the singles in the order of the album. If, at first, I didn’t see TB opening the album, it flows super well with BB afterwards… And it’s a bold and subtle statement, As if the whole album will be her « text book », the explanation why she is like she is. 

Spoiler

i wanna add to this... 

both text book and wildfire wildflower give the impression she's being interrogated (in her case she's giving the critics the answers) and yeah she is telling her story i can't wait :excited:

Spoiler

I just made a playlist with the singles + demos and the order isn't as weird as thought it would be. While I think WW would be a better opener, TB sounds good as first track too. Manifesting UFB as deluxe bonus track

12 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:
  Hide contents

This. Is exactly what I was trying to say some posts ago :flutter:

Spoiler

Living Legend into Cherry Blossom into Nectar of the Gods is soooo perfect :blush2:

Spoiler

I think BB will be the album she intended to make when she started recording UV