Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm crying laughing. If you shazam Arcadia it tells you they couldn't find anything but it takes them like 2 seconds to do so. If you shazam another unknown song it's 10-15 seconds of searching until you get the "error" message. I'm sure it's in the database already but it's hidden so we can't find the tracklist :thumb2:

Someone please try it too. Maybe it's just my app but it's so funny.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Coldplay's 2015 album sold 300k tho. And 

Elton has MAJOR features like Dua lipa and so on. So there might have been a bit of a competition...

But yes.. she might have outsold them easily. Idk why her management wants to rush NOW ? When they had no problem delaying COCC.....

There's also Tony and Gaga's album coming on Oct 1st

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm crying laughing. If you shazam Arcadia it tells you they couldn't find anything but it takes them like 2 seconds to do so. If you shazam another unknown song it's 10-15 seconds of searching until you get the "error" message. I'm sure it's in the database already but it's hidden so we can't find the tracklist :thumb2:

Maybe Lana's team finally figured out how to stop the Shazam tracklist leaks :thumb3:

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

LOL the same happened to me. Yesterday it took a while and now 3 seconds or less

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Hi everyone — just reposting what we know about the tracklist for people coming into the thread, since I know it’s been pages since our last update!

Spoiler

1. Text Book

2. Blue Banisters

3. Arcadia

4. —Interlude—

9. Dealer

10. Thunder 

11. Wildflower Wildfire 

13. Living Legend

14. Cherry Blossom

*placement unconfirmed* Nectar of the Gods

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm a bit late on the marketing/physicals release discussion but I think there's no way it's coming in October (vinyl and such). The 2-3 week delay between digital and physical would make no sense cause she would easily outsell Elton and Coldplay (their last albums didn't even reach top 5). Also there were a couple of other dates with no big competition anyway. I guess they are coming towards the end of the year. 

As long as the album is available in ~ a month I'll be happy tho :gasp:

You are never late darling! We can talk about many topics here whenever we want as long as they are not OT:party:

Sooo, considering that, it makes even LESS sense to release so early… I don’t know why but I feel like there’s a missing piece we are not able to see right now :hdu: let’s investigate further :creep:

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Hi everyone — just reposting what we know about the tracklist for people coming into the thread, since I know it’s been pages since our last update!

Hide contents

1. Text Book

2. Blue Banisters

3. Arcadia

4. —Interlude—

9. Dealer

10. Thunder 

11. Wildflower Wildfire 

13. Living Legend

14. Cherry Blossom

*placement unconfirmed* Nectar of the Gods

theres a track 15 too right?

mUENGN9.png

can we take sometime to appreciate this close-up? Before the pre-order / tracklist announcement?

The hair, the makeup, the color tone, the details, the GLAM, THE SERVE of this artpiece is the reason why beauty exists! As well as "Blue Banisters".

She is literally a little piece of heaven here.

TwT8ZGR.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Frangipani said:

Screenshot-20210907-165233.png

Guess not...

Spoiler

I haven't found anything new since they moved Dealer from spot 12 to spot 9 in the tracklist. And what a mess, 'cause the Wildflower Wildfire, Dealer and Living Legend punch would be  u n b e l i e v a b l e  :legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

can we take sometime to appreciate this close-up? Before the pre-order / travklist announcement?

The hair, the makeup, the color tone, the details, the GLAM, THE SERVE of this artpiece?

TwT8ZGR.jpg

she looks like an angel :wub: :flutter: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Guess not...

Hide contents

I haven't found anything new since they moved Dealer from spot 12 to spot 9 in the tracklist. And what a mess, 'cause the Wildflower Wildfire, Dealer and Living Legend punch would be  u n b e l i e v a b l e  :legend: 

Ty <3

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

can we take sometime to appreciate this close-up? Before the pre-order / travklist announcement?

The hair, the makeup, the color tone, the details, the GLAM, THE SERVE of this artpiece?

TwT8ZGR.jpg

She’s so goddamn attractive. What a woman :deadbanana: 

7 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

TwT8ZGR.jpg

omg she looks so pretty

where did you get this from???

Edited by Frangipani
nvm I thought it was new