Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand fans who don't trust Lana's vision. She didn't toss these older songs onto the album randomly and for no reason - they're on there because she wanted them to be, in whatever version she wants them in. They're part of this album, like it or not. :kiss3: She could have released another 11 track album like Chemtrails. If you don't like them, you still have a full album of new songs to enjoy. Now enjoy your second Lana album in 7 months. How lucky we are. :wub:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

I'm lowkey sad that not every album artwork has a car in it. She's standing in front of a car on BTD, UV, and LFL. She got in it for HM tho. 

I remember seeing a joke about if shed "actually get in the car this time" whenever it was from. 

well if anything she evolved on NFR because a boat is still a vehicle. we love to see her finally embrace vehicle inclusivity. sadly this vehicle cover tradition had to be broken by cocc :flop::flop::flop::flop::flop::flop: she should have dropped at least 5 of these cocc bimbos from the cover and try to fit the rest in a helicopter or sumn

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Nectar of the Gods is sooo beautiful to me, I'm not disappointed that it wasn't reworked. There's something so haunting about its simplicity, and it's going to lead into Living Legend so beautifully.

fuck everyone we truly won this week. i can't believe it 

5uT.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

rob n chuck making me a bit hesitant atm... co-writing just bc they are related to one of the strongest singer-songwriters in the world :thumb3: i trust lana though :crossed:

Maybe she wrote it mostly and they contributed with some words or talking lol

1 hour ago, HunterSThompson said:

Can someone..... please explain what has happened within the past 24-48 hours? :eartha2:

We have the tracklist and at least one vinyl alt cover tho I haven't seen it

Spoiler

No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length  
1. "Text Book"   Lana Del Rey, Gabe Simon Simon, Zach Dawes, Dean Reid 5:04
2. "Blue Banisters"   Del Rey, Simon Simon 4:52
3. "Arcadia"   Del Rey, Drew Erickson Erickson 4:23
4. "Interlude - The Trio"   N/A N/A N/A
5. "Black Bathing Suit "   Del Rey N/A N/A
6. " If You Lie Down with Me"   Del Rey N/A N/A
7. "Beautiful"   Del Rey N/A N/A
8. " Violets for Roses"   Del Rey N/A N/A
9. "Dealer"   Del Rey N/A N/A
10. "Thunder"   Del Rey N/A N/A
11. "Wildflower Wildfire"   Del Rey, Mike Dean, Sage Skolfield, Sean Solymar Dean 4:46
12. "Nectar of the Gods"   Del Rey N/A N/A
13. "Living Legend"   Del Rey N/A N/A
14. "Cherry Blossom"   Del Rey N/A N/A
15. " Sweet Carolina"   Del Rey N/A N/A

7 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

what about yall just leak the album already :true::legend:

NOOO let her release her album without someone leaking it first ffs

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Sadaurora said:

I heard thunder once and it sounds great, cherry blossom is so good and peaceful deserves to be released officially, im just gonna wait for the next album to hear rock candy sweet 

I think rock candy sweet is just a lyric from one of the new songs. I can’t remember where we got this info on the thread, but I remember seeing it.

For anyone catching up here’s some of what happened 

Spoiler

- There will be 4 different vinyl covers

- Digital release on Oct 8th

- Zach Dawes (California) & Drew Erickson (Titanic Rising) are the main producers

- This will be Lana’s first major label album without a song produced by Rick Nowels

- Cherry Blossom, You Lie Down With Me and Nectar Of the Gods were co-written by Lana Del Rey and Barrie, her ex-boyfriend

- No Jack Antonoff produced songs

- Sweet Carolina is the last track, co written by Chuck and Rob

faSE.gif

Just now, wildheart said:

I think rock candy sweet is just a lyric from one of the new songs. I can’t remember where we got this info on the thread, but I remember seeing it.

Yeah i know i forgot the other name i think she changed it to rcs for blue banisters but now scrapped it..still hope it sees the light of day

i woke up and had a strange feeling in my gut to go on lanaboards today has there been anything teased lately i know like some snippet for body is a tractor and dealer got out anything else

1 minute ago, wildheart said:

Yeah, wasn't it Love you now and then?

original.gif