Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

32 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Lana's post-NFR career consists of instagram rants and half-baked albums filled with mediocre b sides and unreleased material. In other words, her career is going nowhere. 

That godawful ''run your hands over me like a Land Rover'' snippet sounds as if she is doing a parody of herself. 

Where has her ambition gone? She needs to take a break and come back with something fresh and compelling. 

bringing this back because you definitely seem qualified x

20210428-215803.jpg

I want the album to be the revenge album she first mentioned. The three song we have already are more personal but that goes hand in hand. "Here's the songs about me and my life and the rest are what I'm thinking and feeling right now and I'm taking back my narrative from y'all."

11 minutes ago, yourboy said:

OMG I missed so many pages.. WHAT DID ECLIPSE SAY!

Only from Boz. Neither eclipse or honeymoons have said anything. 

11+ songs

6 unreleased songs (Thunder and Cherry Blossom confirmed)

There's a target edition artwork that Boz loves

Oh and that Fine China was removed from the first BB tracklist. 

4 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

So is the unsolved mystery of Boz' "I can't believe she's doing this" comment now fully resolved? It was that it was an album of unreleased songs after all, not about the triple single release?

Maybe it was both. The triple single and the unreleased songs (that he liked).

I guess he got frustrated cause she changed the tracklist and changed the unreleased songs and that's why he doesn't care that much about BB anymore. 

Maybe he was talking about Fine China when he said she scrapped something he hoped made the cut.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Only from Boz. Neither eclipse or honeymoons have said anything. 

11+ songs

6 unreleased songs (Thunder and Cherry Blossom confirmed)

There's a target edition artwork that Boz loves

WUT I never knew Thunder & Cherry Blossom were actually confirmed! Anyways, this is really underwhelming thinking there are 6 unreleased songs + 3 singles we already know of, and there only 3~6 new tracks that we will have with the album. It's just like NFR when Lana spoiled most of the album with never-ending snippets. Meh.. Hope her unreleased song selection is decent I suppose.

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

WUT I never knew Thunder & Cherry Blossom were actually confirmed! Anyways, this is really underwhelming thinking there are 6 unreleased songs + 3 singles we already know of, and there only 3~6 new tracks that we will have with the album. It's just like NFR when Lana spoiled most of the album with never-ending snippets. Meh.. Hope her unreleased song selection is decent I suppose.

Also Fine China was on the first tracklist but thrown to the side. 

1 minute ago, Rainbows said:

Does anyone know how many albums she is obligated to release under Interscope? Saw someone say that she may be rushing out albums with old material to complete her contract and become an independent artist. 

Standard contracts are between 4-6 albums so maybe she already renewed it. I don't think she would go indie tho. She already has the creative freedom so she benefits being in a label that can give her the budget she needs (and it's not like they have to give her that much). It's a win for both sides.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Standard contracts are between 4-6 albums so maybe she already renewed it. I don't think she would go indie tho. She already has the creative freedom so she benefits being in a label that can give her the budget she needs (and it's not like they have to give her that much). It's a win for both sides.

It really is, considering the huge amount of money going into producing/mixing/mastering a whole body of work. I am happy that she could release music whenever she wants without being held back because of the budget (if it's true) I <3 Interscope xoxo

An insider confirming there will be 5 or 6 unreleased songs in the album (I hope they're mostly unleaked/unheard of) and us thinking this will be a whole album full of unreleased/scrapped tracks :bebe: 

You guys please stop making my excitement for this album grow everytime, I'll have a heart attack soon :omg:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, yourboy said:

At least 1 of the 6 is an unheard track tho. Boz said Thunder and CB weren't the only leaked tracks so maybe it's 3 new ones and 3 already leaked.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

At least 1 of the 6 is an unheard track tho. Boz said Thunder and CB weren't the only leaked tracks so maybe it's 3 new ones and 3 already leaked.

Yeah I am thinking the similar thing too. There will absolutely be unheard unreleased tracks! I am DYING for the tracklist God..

14 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

An insider confirming there will be 5 or 6 unreleased songs in the album (I hope they're mostly unleaked/unheard of) and us thinking this will be a whole album full of unreleased/scrapped tracks :bebe: 

You guys please stop making my excitement for this album grow everytime, I'll have a heart attack soon :omg:

manifest disco marilyn wild on you wild one or hangin' around with us :dua:

mUENGN9.png