Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

30 minutes ago, The Siren said:

She's gearing up for an announcement I can FEEL it in my anus as we type :trisha:

I think those are hemorrhoids, bestie :trisha:

if BOZ didn't say anything about the era restarting in a few weeks time, i'd literally be so hyped. spiralling in the delusion of lanaboards. but i'm not. i'm miserable. i know it's not coming yet. and i don't like it. i don't like HIM @BOZ 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Idk if this has been thrown into the mix here but apparently ldr village got updated to add a restaurant? Could this be another sign that something is coming ~*soon*~?

and while I’m here I’d like to add my gentle prayers for a baby blue vinyl plz & thx

aOaIzH2.gif

2 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

5 or 6, actually

3 versions for UV

1 for Honeymoon

1 for TLSP collab album and/or

1 for COCC

question (for the culture:hooker:), where did we hear about Yes to Heaven getting reworked for the last shadow puppets?? and do we know anything about how it sounds???

also the chemtrails rework? is that confirmed? and if so is it the one that people were saying was white hot forever and had lyrics that went something like "youre a crazy man, with your beliefs and your agenda, with your gun in hand, you lost your mind out in topanga"???

16 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

OHMYGOD I FORGOT ABOUT THE PICTURE DISCS I NEED MORE TO ADD TO MY SHELF YES giphy.gif

those are the only vinyls i think i'm missing are picture discs, i think i only have colored vinyls

f3f4498deec843c6ce6e31a7db76e202af518db4

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Idk if this has been thrown into the mix here but apparently ldr village got updated to add a restaurant? Could this be another sign that something is coming ~*soon*~?

and while I’m here I’d like to add my gentle prayers for a baby blue vinyl plz & thx

We been knew. Brite lites bites :trisha:

Dean Reid reposted Lana’s post on his story and said

“Thanks Lana! Cant wait for people to hear what we cooked up ??‍???‍???‍???‍???‍???‍?@zacharydawes @itsdrewerickson @benjilysaght Michael Harris” 

i cant wait omg :krylie:

1 minute ago, rhubysyrup said:

Dean Reid reposted Lana’s post on his story and said “Thanks Lana! Cant wait for people to hear what we cooked up ??‍???‍???‍???‍???‍???‍?@zacharydawes @itsdrewerickson @benjilysaght Michael Harris” 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Dean Reid reposted Lana’s post on his story and said “Thanks Lana! Cant wait for people to hear what we cooked up ??‍???‍???‍???‍???‍???‍?@zacharydawes @itsdrewerickson @benjilysaght Michael Harris” 

Omg link

I think, on paper, this album has some serious credentials with Zach, Dean and Drew - but I really hope there's more variety of sound than what the three singles demonstrated.

We've all argued about those three singles to death so that isn't about that. But what I'm saying is that I think all three have the same foundation of lyrical complexity with very mellow background instrumentals. I don't object to either of those qualities per se, but I just really hope those aren't an indication of how the entire body of work is going to be, especially after BOZ's "it's an album of ballads" assertion.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Dean Reid reposted Lana’s post on his story and said

“Thanks Lana! Cant wait for people to hear what we cooked up ??‍???‍???‍???‍???‍???‍?@zacharydawes @itsdrewerickson @benjilysaght Michael Harris” 

wait dean reid who is he please fill me in i’m too faded

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A