Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

This is such a nice time to be on LanaBoards tbh. Everything is (mostly) really, really positive & indicative of what appears to be a really unique era. Let’s keep the momentum :) 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I just REALLY hope Thunder is on there. It has been resonating in my head for the last days, I really crave for it to be officially released

11 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

supposedly dealer sounds like a rough demo :wowcry:

Her demos are really good though

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

This is such a nice time to be on LanaBoards tbh. Everything is (mostly) really, really positive & indicative of what appears to be a really unique era. Let’s keep the momentum :) 

It‘s like a season of Game of Thrones. Lots of plot twists, one main character ends in prison and Lana releases her army of white walkers/songs to destroy us :wowcry:

9 minutes ago, masterpinks said:

What is this Dealer track?? I need answers I’m truly obsessed swayyying my hips sway slay me rey :trisha:

its the one she said might be on chemtrails but it wasn't

10 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I just REALLY hope Thunder is on there. It has been resonating in my head for the last days, I really crave for it to be officially released

Her demos are really good though

they are but I have some more info from someone I know

-The album is most likely going to be released in October

-Dealer is most likely going to be on the album

-there is male vocals on the track

now I don't know if this person is trustworthy or not so don't get your hopes up

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Can someone summarize what happened

1. eclipse confirmed the album is 15 tracks long and implied dealer is on it

2. ben tweeted the arcadia cover with "album()" coming soon, suggesting it might actually be albums. he and ed then reposted fan theories on their ig stories about lana releasing more than an album this year; people are trying to figure out which project is that (ldr9, a re-release of her old stuff, the unreleased collection, a covers album, country collab album w nikki... anyway there are Many possibilities)

1 hour ago, Jaeden xx said:

supposedly dealer sounds like a rough demo :wowcry:

How do we know this?

I hope the production isn't, like, all over the place on this album...

7 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

How do we know this?

I hope the production isn't, like, all over the place on this album...

oh just someone on discord said that they know an insider and they have listend to dealer and it sounds like a rough demo/unfinished they also said a man that sounds like Alex turner/Miles Kane is on it

also this person isn't the sort of person to stay random stuff like "Dealer is a 20 minute snooze fest" or "I know that there is exactly 22 tracks on the album" so they are 90% trustworthy

UtrMWJM.jpg

Just now, venicebitch said:

So excited for this. It’ll be raw just as much as Noir :flutter:

personally I like Noir so if it is similar to Noir but its done nicer I will like it

UtrMWJM.jpg

47 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

oh just someone on discord said that they know an insider and they have listend to dealer and it sounds like a rough demo/unfinished they also said a man that sounds like Alex turner/Miles Kane is on it

also this person isn't the sort of person to stay random stuff like "Dealer is a 20 minute snooze fest" or "I know that there is exactly 22 tracks on the album" so they are 90% trustworthy

Sounds good to me! I'm all for it. 

4 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

15 TRACK ALBUM?

DEALER?

OMGOMGOMG I WAS JUST SLEEPING

it‘s simply the best era of all time- people take a nap or brush their teeth only to come back to tons of news :trisha:

im so fucking hyped for blue banisters u cant even imagine :air2: and the way that there is a chance of another album coming out…i guess that its aka re-release but who knows. also ive been wondering if there is a song on BB that will continue the path of cherry-cinnamon girl-tulsa jesus freak:dance: 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif