Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I still can't process all the news we got within the last 3 days :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

if she says that she is releasing another album WITH a release date around a month after Blue Banisters releases I am not going to believe it

Exactly! Although her first album dates never match up (it seems it’s almost the date she is done doing the project, but doesn’t include the physical production of the album) … As long as it’s not « soon »… 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Exactly! Although her first album dates never match up (it seems it’s almost the date she is done doing the project, but doesn’t include the physical production of the album) … As long as it’s not « soon »… 

If she uses the words soon , soonish or later later once more I seriously get a stroke :icant:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

>= 15-track album

> 1 album releases

the way my delulu ass cant stop winning since yesterday MY GOD.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

No matter how Dealer sounds, I really hope it’s on BB and it won’t become another Yosemite-Life Is Beautiful situation. I never had the highest hopes for Dealer (like I said many times, her screaming can be iconic or horribly wrong), so maybe I’ll end up in the few that actually like it :lmao:

and I’m not too worried about a song sounding like a demo: Lorde gave us at least three of them on SP :oopna: (and I always skip them)

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I was hoping for something more rock-ish… but that description that insider gave doesn’t seem like that at all. But I also remember not imagining in a million years that Bartender would sound the way it does, so who knows?

Someone spilt tea on Dealer?! What have they said? :wat:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

oh just someone on discord said that they know an insider and they have listend to dealer and it sounds like a rough demo/unfinished they also said a man that sounds like Alex turner/Miles Kane is on it

also this person isn't the sort of person to stay random stuff like "Dealer is a 20 minute snooze fest" or "I know that there is exactly 22 tracks on the album" so they are 90% trustworthy

2 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Someone spilt tea on Dealer?! What have they said? :wat:

See the quoted post above:party:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I go offline for a few days to visit family in Alabama and all this news drops? Sometimes it feels like Godna’s playing a little game with me. Laughing trying to see how much I can take.

Anyways super excited

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

I go offline for a few days to visit family in Alabama and all this news drops? Sometimes it feels like Godna’s playing a little game with me. Laughing trying to see how much I can take.

Anyways super excited

I Talk To Jesus confirmed? :blush3:

Just now, Redhydrangeas99 said:

So 

we sure about a pre-order/tracklist on sep. 8th?

that's what the insider alleged 

Just a few thoughts 

1) We need to find out if Arcadia is a midnight local release or a worldwide release. Maybe Lana will post about it today or tomorrow

2) Maybe Dealer could sound like a demo / unfinished because it sounds as it was recorded live instead of being a polished studio version. Just a guess :teehee:

3) I'm excited for Dealer cause a screamer sounds like sth different from her , like out of her comfort zone if you know what I mean and I'm glad we get to hear it instead of being left in the unknown for several years 

4) Lana seems so excited about Arcadia, it creates so much hype & excitment :party: Wednesday can't come soon enough:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Just a few thoughts 

1) We need to find out if Arcadia is a midnight local release or a worldwide release. Maybe Lana will post about it today or tomorrow

2) Maybe Dealer could sound like a demo / unfinished because it sounds as it was recorded live instead of being a polished studio version. Just a guess :teehee:

3) I'm excited for Dealer cause a screamer sounds like sth different from her , like out of her comfort zone if you know what I mean and I'm glad we get to hear it instead of being left in the unknown for several years 

4) Lana seems so excited about Arcadia, it creates so much hype & excitment :party: Wednesday can't come soon enough:trisha:

the last one especially! arcadia is making her reminisce about video games being a fan fave. shes coming to serve