Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I HATE to be this guy but would someone mind updating me on what happened cause this thread moved too fast and I’ve been busy ? I saw Ben and Ed’s post, for example, how do we know it’s 15 songs?

i would love for bb to open the album. i just hope that theres an “album version” that has a longer intro instead of the abrupt start that the song has. but i know that probably wont happen :hooker:

After hearing the snippets of both 'Happiness Is A Butterfly' and 'Blue Banisters,' the songs went off in directions I personally didn't care for, so I'm not too excited about 'Arcadia' right now, but I am hoping for the best with it.

It's an exciting time, I hope we get the pre-release on Wednesday, and if there's even 1-2 completely new songs that I really love, that will be enough for me. Anything else will be the proverbial 'gravy.' 

If 'Thunder' has been reworked in a manner I like less than the leaked version, I'll just switch the versions in iTunes.  

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

I HATE to be this guy but would someone mind updating me on what happened cause this thread moved too fast and I’ve been busy ? I saw Ben and Ed’s post, for example, how do we know it’s 15 songs?

eclipse is now called 111 and said dealer sounds rough and unfinished + he confirmed it has 15 tracks

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

So BB has 15 tracks... you know what other album has 15 tracks too? Yes, BTD (Deluxe Version). And she wanted us to listen to Arcadia like we did to Video Games :brows:. It's all coming together:

Track 2 is OTTR big sister :pussypower:

crying-fist-pump.gif

:pray2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

7 minutes ago, archiemm said:

eclipse is now called 111 and said dealer sounds rough and unfinished + he confirmed it has 15 tracks

So it was confirmed that the album has 15 tracks? Wow! I’m usually not too fond of long albums, but considering the fact that we will already know four songs by the time Arcadia is out + Thunder, Cherry Blossom and even possibly more unreleased, a long album is welcome! We’ll still have around 7 to 9 unknown songs to discover when the album comes out.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Guys I found this on Twitter :raven:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

23 minutes ago, archiemm said:

Last week he seemed clueless. He probs knows about the 15 tracks but when it comes to hearing Dealer I doubt he’s heard it since the COCC edition. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

40 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Weirdly this is the first time she's going to lead an album without a high budget MV supporting it. Maybe we'll get the title track real MV next month with the release of the full thing but who knows. 

The homemade visuals match the delicate and more intimate sound/lyrics tho

NFR did not have a high budget mv until 1 week before it got released

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

I did see this on dbree some hours ago but I think it’s not real.

claiming “Satin Dreams” tho

Yeah probably fake but idk some titles lowkey serve :kris: Watch it be real:ma:

Just now, mlittle11 said:

fake :crossed: bb is most definitely the opener

She has to break a pattern this time it's  either the title track pattern or the string pattern (BTD, HM, NFR open with strings & BB would be next to open with strings)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Cruel World, Love and White Dress don’t open with strings… ;)

Exactly girl.

BTD - strings

UV - no strings 

HM - strings

LFL - no strings

NFR - strings

COCC - no strings

it’s a pattern, just like the title track being track 1 and 2 situation so one of this patterns will be broken 

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

Exactly girl.

BTD - strings

UV - no strings 

HM - strings

LFL - no strings

NFR - strings

COCC - no strings

it’s a pattern, just like the title track being track 1 and 2 situation so one of this patterns will be broken 

I’ve never noticed this :noparty: