Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She could literally tell us the album is never coming out and I'd be satisfied at this point...I just want her to give us some information :trisha:

imageproxy.jpg

9 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

She could literally tell us the album is never coming out and I'd be satisfied at this point...I just want her to give us some information :trisha:

Unmanifesting

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

insiders pls sir 

notice how it’s been silent since you stopped manifesting Lana posts :thumb2:

I’m hoping she posts next week, but we aren’t due for a post quite yet 

maybe she’ll announce something the 16th-18th (20 days since the snippet) to be released the 21st

So only 1 more week of silence :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

I want Lana to "rap" again :thumb3:. And by "rapping" I don't mean Playground (Another Lonely Day) rap, I want another song like the National Anthem verses, OTTR or her verse in Summer Bummer (the white lines and black beaches miles in between us part)

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

notice how it’s been silent since you stopped manifesting Lana posts :thumb2:

I’m hoping she posts next week, but we aren’t due for a post quite yet 

maybe she’ll announce something the 16th-18th (20 days since the snippet) to be released the 21st

So only 1 more week of silence :hype:

lmao i had a dream last night about the post i made yesterday saying a song was gonna be leaked, and in the dream it came true and i was shook and i was trying to quote the post to remind ya'll of my psychic powers but i couldn't find the post and i was stressed out and then i woke up...

anyway... lana will post tomorrow evening 

edit:just realized i sorta look like a psychic in my avi that was unintentional but wow my mind

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I manifest that Lana actually doesn't post anything ever, especially not in about two hours from right now, and certainly doesn't drop a single next week on Friday, May 14th

Spoiler

Maybe reverse psychology will work on her :wink: 

imageproxy.jpg