Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The way I was in a interview when this all leaked.. yw girlies :umadney: Also Wildflower Wildfire is that girl, I am feeling that one. Feeling my Soccer Mommy Lana fantasy :pussypower:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

i'm optimistic that the new singles won't follow the mainstream pop sound, i'm expecting something like btd or paradise, but if people want that sound, maybe they should just leak l.a who am i... :oopna: :smile3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, honey dew said:

So true king

honestly i'm starting from AKA lol just to prepare, like i did in march before COCC came out hahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i was a wildflower, in a wildfire

you were my man, painting the banisters

down at the blue banisters pre-pre-release

down at the studio, recording "text book"

down at the blue banisters pre-pre-release

i only mention it because it was produced by mike dean

and lanaboards felt seen...

giphy.gif

downnaboutatthestudioOVERFEEDINGMAH CHILDREN. I only mention it cus it was suuuuuuuch a 3 track sceeeeheeeeeeeeneeeeeee E1OLkoR.gifnaBnBG3.gif

UV/Honeymoon

The bad thing about Lana releasing new music is that i can't focus on anything else! It takes up my whole mind and I can't do anything about it but check lanaboards on loop. 

1 minute ago, uvbabe said:

The bad thing about Lana releasing new music is that i can't focus on anything else! It takes up my whole mind and I can't do anything about it but check lanaboards on loop. 

same i'm supposed to be studying for a state/government regulated test and i can't fucking do it now lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so... do we think the album’s really coming in july/during summer/before september (or else i’m pulling up to her addy tf) or will this be another "two end of summer tracks hihi" and the rest comes out a year and half later ? :illumarina:

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Me watching the number of pages on this thread slowly decrease :biblio:

me watching my on topic posts disappear but posts someone labeled as off topic stay :biblio: :ma: jk jk i dont mind

sUcVobB.png

Okay but I'm really not here to listen to songs about a fire damaging millionaire's homes and overpriced coffee franchises. I hope it's more like a witchy song about forest nymphs

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven