Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Sage Skolfield and Sean Solymar do mixing/engineering. They most notably worked on songs by Megan Thee Stallion, 2 Chainz, and Pop Smoke.

IMG_5797.thumb.JPG.3afda7ff457b085fd187d

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, past the bushes said:

someone tell me what happened :bebe: ily'all

"Text Book," "Blue Banisters," "Wildflower Wildfire" out on Thursday

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I just know she's gonna come through with this album, she has said time and time again that she doesn't like to do the same shit over and over again. COCC was definitely similar to NFR but they are still very different in sound and style, and now that she is COMPLETELY out of that phase and with a bunch of new writers and producers i'm beyond excited and have no idea what to expect! I'm not worried about the ballad comments because her whole career is a collection of ballads in different forms and styles, all of her music is relatively slow, and none of it sounds the same so this shouldn't be anything to worry about. I'm feeling very optimistic and i also have a feeling this album is going to be long! Possibly 15 tracks or more! :trisha:

I don't think she'd release 3 singles all at once if it was going to be a short record, also the fact that BOZ says this is only the beginning makes me very curious about what's to come. I wonder if it's a double album or something? Perhaps merged with a collection of reworked unreleased songs? Something is definitely different this era and i feel it.

She's coming for blood.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

All of you Anti-Jacksters better be COMPLETELY happy and WORSHIP these songs :et::ma:

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

All of you Anti-Jacksters better be COMPLETELY happy and WORSHIP these songs :et::ma:

Well, I'll have to hear them for myself first—but it sounds promising.

Anyway, at this point one more Jack produced song is one more Jack produced song too many.

I am so happy the songs are LONG!

Gives more of a chance to a 6 minute long The Blackest Day level sad masterpiece being on the album.

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

It should not be overlooked Boz was scrobbling an anonymous 14-track album the same day this all gets "announced."

Help 

And the fact this is probably one of two albums

giphy.gif

i'm thinking "text book" is another sappy love song explaining how their "love is textbook" meaning the love they have is the perfect definition of what a relationship is. and that's my theory. :hottie:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose