Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

And more for the delulu train, she announced RCS when saying she wanted revenge and then when she posted the BB snippet it's when she talked about telling her story :gasp:

Which also makes sense why she’s not promoting BB because once RCS is out it’s gonna generate so much drama momentum in the media. 

52 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

we never got to see a """""sexy""""" side of her besides the gods and monsters MV, and i wish she would take that ideia for a future work, especially with her current body, it could help lots of people with her current bodytipe to feel more comfortable :)

this is such a sweet sentiment aw :flutter:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m just catching up lmaoo the intern at billboard confirming two albums based on misleading info

147288-B8-CA06-4-BE6-97-CA-69-FA763-FF63

What misleading info? It's 100% true bestie. Get ready!

tenor.gif?itemid=8196468

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Wildflower Wildfire is a career highlight :crying5:

Totally, but the part where the percussion is introduced spoils the experience with the song, it sounds as if it were played from a malfunctioning speaker.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Double album please. If i have to listen to Justin Bieber whole discography to make it come true. I WILL

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

55 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

FOR. REAL. 

we never got to see a """""sexy""""" side of her besides the gods and monsters MV, and i wish she would take that ideia for a future work, especially with her current body, it could help lots of people with her current bodytipe to feel more comfortable :)

*cough cough*

feel like a parrot, but can’t help it, been obsessed since its release. the embodiment of that certain je ne sais quoi

There’s also Shades of Cool: when she swims to the water and gets out.

Then the way she‘s lying on the deckchair in Music to Watch Boys to

HBTB… gotta stop :hawt:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????