Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i love you guysany updates on the albums ?<3:poordat:

We love u too bestie :heart:

Apparently Billboard says RCS is coming June and BB is coming in July. Tbh they're not that reliable but we're hopping on the delulu train anyway :hype:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i love you guysany updates on the albums ?<3:poordat:

Honestly, no

Except that BB is still scheduled to be released on July 4 according to Vulture and Billboard. But I guess this is only based on her Insta posts. Plus Billboard still thinks she is releasing the Rock Candy Sweet album June 1 :toofloppy:

16 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Since when is Billboard a reliable source? They obviously know anything about this. RCS is a lyric, not even a song neither an album. 

Umm, do you know that sometimes albums don’t have a title track? 
Sometimes the title of a record is part of a song w/ a different name. See Life Support by Madison Beer, there’s no track called life support but there’s a line on Emotional Bruises (a track from that record) where she says the album’s title. And there’s plenty other examples (Lana’s Paradise also doesn’t have a title track lmao).

But yeah, Billboard is 99,999% just going by her word :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

If we talking about Lana's Erotica, we all already know that will never happen. Erotism and huge sexuality wouldn't fit to Lana style.

And I wouldn’t want that lol 

Lana has always been on the sensual side rather than sex. Anyways, just sex for an album can be tiring (looking at you, Ariana). 

This is the time to be delusional so: 

I think someone said LYTAN was written way back and not for Chemtrails so what if RCS is the unreleased album with some leaked and not leaked yet songs. We all know how the most "controversial" lyrics are on her unreleased songs so that can be part of her idgaf attitude now.

Then BB will be the album with new songs recorded in 2020/21 with Gabe, Zach, Mike... where she tell us her story finally directly from her.

I know it's not happening, there's only 1 album called BB and it's coming this summer and probably not in the july 4th date. I just like to make theories.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I think someone said LYTAN was written way back and not for Chemtrails so what if RCS is the unreleased album with some leaked and not leaked yet songs. We all know how the most "controversial" lyrics are on her unreleased songs so that can be part of her idgaf attitude now.

Then BB will be the album with new songs recorded in 2020/21 with Gabe, Zach, Mike... where she tell us her story finally directly from her.

I know it's not happening, there's only 1 album called BB and it's coming this summer and probably not in the july 4th date. I just like to make theories.

LOVE THIS! MANIFESTING IT! DELULU TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! 

faSE.gif

Didn't Mike say they're still working on BB? Maybe RCS is the project Lana has finished so she's putting it out first?

Just a theory though but oof imagine :dua:

8 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

If we talking about Lana's Erotica, we all already know that will never happen. Erotism and huge sexuality wouldn't fit to Lana style.

honestly? I def think Lana's closeted freaky. too sensual. the white mustang intro. it just wouldn't make sense if she wasn't. it's just very subtle. 

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

And more for the delulu train, she announced RCS when saying she wanted revenge and then when she posted the BB snippet it's when she talked about telling her story :gasp:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Oooh I love this theory!! If RCS is the album with unreleased tracks then it’s going to rain fire ? 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

And more for the delulu train, she announced RCS when saying she wanted revenge and then when she posted the BB snippet it's when she talked about telling her story :gasp:

Your mind

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

And I wouldn’t want that lol 

Lana has always been on the sensual side rather than sex. Anyways, just sex for an album can be tiring (looking at you, Ariana). 

On requests everything will be end. If she'd released sexual video, everyone will freaking out and complain about that she is so unauthentic and will be like "This doesn't look real" "That don't fit to her". Sensuality fit more to Lana and i can't imagine her making videos like 7 Rings or We Can't Stop.