Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I prefer RCS as the album title but after listening to the song and knowing its meaning it also makes sense to be called Blue Banisters... I find funny that she made an artist create a custom font for the RCS announcement/cover just to change her mind in like a month :thumb3:.  And it's not even that she just changed the title, the song algo got allegedly renamed back. Or maybe it had no title track from the start and the album title was picked from the LYTAN lyrics :delish:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

sorry to interrupt, just wanted to remind that piano flops suck, Nikki Roach is annoying and Jack stinks :oprah3:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521b8a8cf0057cc51365

9 minutes ago, COCC said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521b8a8cf0057cc51365

ty.

Seriously tho, someone not liking a new lana del rey song makes yall so heated..why do yall care so much..just go on w posting your ass kissing posts. Weird behaviour:awkney: boo hoo negativity

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

ty.

Seriously tho, someone not liking a new lana del rey song makes yall so heated..why do yall care so much..just go on w posting your ass kissing posts. Weird behaviour:awkney: boo hoo negativity

And if someone is liking a new Lana Del Rey song it's just "ass kissing"? Weird behaviour, for sure. :derpna2:

12 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

ty.

There were so many users here saying that they understand it if someone doesnt like the new songs, but that the just wish for constructive criticism. I mean, just look at your post- Nicki being a roach? :yawn:So it‘s actually the other way around- when we dont accept this or are just tired of the negativity, we are suddenly „kissing asses“ or denying any kind of criticism :awkney:

We love the new music, you dont. Thats ok. Now lets move on- Dealer is around the corner :gurl:

24 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

sorry to interrupt, just wanted to remind that piano flops suck, Nikki Roach is annoying and Jack stinks :oprah3:

EXACTLY and who gon’ check you? :clapback::typewriter:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

There were so many users here saying that they understand it if someone doesnt like the new songs, but that the just wish for constructive criticism. I mean, just look at your post- Nicki being a roach? :yawn:

tbf, speaking for myself maybe for some others as well but most of our “criticism" is just either jokes or exaggeration. like when i say nikki’s a horrible horrible woman or that i hate jack it’s usually mostly jokes or jokingly bitchy. if i/we really hated lana and everything she does that much we wouldn’t be here on this cursed website right now :ma:

all i wanted to say is those who take negativity/criticism to heart just keep in mind it usually isn’t that serious. :point:

This argument about liking and not liking songs happens like three times a week at this point, how many more times can we beat the dead horse?? Lana, do literally anything, there needs to be something else for people to talk about :crying5: (Personally I don't fully agree or disagree with anything - I'm the queen of neutrality)

Anyways, I'm manifesting at least 14 tracks for this album so that it's not too short, but it's also not too long 

imageproxy.jpg

11 minutes ago, COCC said:

There were so many users here saying that they understand it if someone doesnt like the new songs, but that the just wish for constructive criticism. I mean, just look at your post- Nicki being a roach? :yawn:So it‘s actually the other way around- when we dont accept this or are just tired of the negativity, we are suddenly „kissing asses“ or denying any kind of criticism :awkney:

We love the new music, you dont. Thats ok. Now lets move on- Dealer is around the corner :gurl:

that was obviously a joke but ok:awkney: my point is yall tear everyone who has a different opinion, like literally 3 ppl wrote a whole ass intelectual paragraphs with arguments why they dont like it n 10 gays showed up with their tired ass GO LISTEN TO BTD!!! Stop trashing ha!!! Shes a genius!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET POP TO SHAKE UR ASS TO!!! UNSTAN!!!

@lanasbottom and @Lustformoney I know that you are just joking and I usually love your humour. But we keep hearing it daily and at least for me it gets a bit tiring. But maybe my praising of the three singles is tiring for you too :hooker:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

calling somebody a roach and saying somebody stinks because you don't personally enjoy their artistic input? very mature & insightful! :smile4:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Am i mean to think Nikki Lane is actually have a negative influence on Lana's music taste / art direction lately? I mean, i'm not a hater since she is being such a good friend, but it seems like Lana's music has been inspired by her somehow and I don't feel good about this ?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Can we all take a deep breath?

The music is already out. Complaining won't solve anything. What we can do is keep imagining how we want things to be in her next records (knowing that our wishes will never be attended)

And Nikki Lane is actually a good artist. I wouldn't mind having more collabs with her (if she's the one producing)

We need her erotic era, get the bdsm out and the Bettie Page inspo whilst she coes over trip hop beats and the synth from blue banisters. 

“get erotic, get erotic put your hands all over my cola pussy”

Also let’s not blame Nikki , Lanas ego doesn’t take advice from no one.