Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

13 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

2 hours and 30 minutes! :hype:

what are we counting down for?? :hype:

whatever it is, yes 2 hours and 18 minutes!!

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, normanrockwhale said:

Making a catchy song will show that she can change

Why should she have to change to prove herself to the critics? Isn’t that just selling out and conforming? That’s like the opposite of revenge. I’ve always liked how Lana doesn’t try to be something she’s not for a quick hit. That in itself is the best revenge.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

34 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

what are we counting down for?? :hype:

whatever it is, yes 2 hours and 18 minutes!!

Counting down to the next countdown ofc:troll:

i want her to do something completely different. an artist never repeats an era, so i don't think i would like a BTD 2.0 or an UV 2.0

since she's working with mr dean, i think it would be cool to see her doing something more electronic? futuristic in a way? lots of synths and percussion, an 80's fliperama vibe, kinda like after hours. 

i would also DIE for an RnB album, she honestly could be capable of giving us some slow twerking bops, like the latest Kali Uchis record.

whatever it is, i think it would be important for her to step out of her comfort zone! since nfr i think she has found her 'perfect sound', but it would be nice to see a change.

16 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i want her to do something completely different. an artist never repeats an era, so i don't think i would like a BTD 2.0 or an UV 2.0

since she's working with mr dean, i think it would be cool to see her doing something more electronic? futuristic in a way? lots of synths and percussion, an 80's fliperama vibe, kinda like after hours. 

i would also DIE for an RnB album, she honestly could be capable of giving us some slow twerking bops, like the latest Kali Uchis record.

whatever it is, i think it would be important for her to step out of her comfort zone! since nfr i think she has found her 'perfect sound', but it would be nice to see a change.

PERIOD.:crying5:

giphy.gif

Me to all of you, who after hearing those three tracks, think we're still getting "pop bangers!!!!!"

Please. please just put Born to Die and Lust for Life on repeat and leave the rest of us alone who don't need her to be a pop star

oJuQxP4.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I guess you could call it delulu

I was looking for the producer I wanted back

And I thought I found it in Mike Dean

It seemed only appropiate he'd easily make bops

:ma: :oopna2:

You got hip-hop beats, BTD had some too

Let's make a piano flop, I'll design the cover for you

Capture.jpg

35 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

(…)
(…)

So basically more Stargirl Interlude songs :trisha: same, my friend

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

21 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Me to all of you, who after hearing those three tracks, think we're still getting "pop bangers!!!!!"

Please. please just put Born to Die and Lust for Life on repeat and leave the rest of us alone who don't need her to be a pop star

oJuQxP4.gif

Me to you after seeing first your status update and now this post about the fan demand for more „pop bangers“

So let people dream? What’s your damn problem!!11!!!1!

BewitchedConstantChimpanzee-size_restric

God, I hope daddy Mike gives us some ?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit pop bangers

40 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Yes!!

I want something in BTD or UV vibe, but artist shouldn't repeat sound of previous eras. I'd welcome really nice futuristic vibe, electronic sounds, synths, percussion, drums mixed with vintage vibe.

I'd die for r&b album too but mixed with neo-soul influences. Something like Erykah Badu or Macy Gray 'I Try' vibes or even something from Brandy

2 minutes ago, lamms said:

God, I hope daddy Mike gives us some ?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit pop bangers

EVuBEg7WAAEtxMW.jpg

Capture.jpg

4 minutes ago, lamms said:

Me with my good shit pop bangers 

9748-A119-E687-462-A-AB68-E6-D090210-F75

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Me with my good shit pop bangers 

9748-A119-E687-462-A-AB68-E6-D090210-F75

That’s the spirit

Spoiler

XE9-Kp.gif

49 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

I think I'd just drop dead on the floor if she did an album like that :wowcry:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg