Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

5 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

The way WW is the weakest track out of the three sonically for me (lyrically it's a masterpiece) :oprah3:

WW has the most accessible melody to me (as of now).  My first listen, I thought TB had the best melody or more interesting one. Now, I’m not so sure. 

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Petition to make a cover with Tex&Mex

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886xosm2v1fw1hm0k9q1w

I feel bad for the people that can't get into these songs. After complaining about NFR, COCC and now these 3 new songs, I'd suggest moving on from her as an artist and just listen to her old music, because it seems she's not for ya'll anymore.

30 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

i believe in Wildflower Wildfire supremacy

wildflower wildfire bitches unite :smile:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

yall im gunna drink some wine later and really listen to these three songs with my headphones in so i can give a detailed and thoughtful analysis and think piece. i still havent been able to wrap my head around this music and also BB and TB keep making me cry so will report back at a later time. :toofunny:

faSE.gif

I don't care if the rest of the songs are shit, I'm so happy with Wildflower Wildfire... literally streamed this song more than the entire COCC already :bebe:

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

6 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

I don't care if the rest of the songs are shit, I'm so happy with Wildflower Wildfire... literally streamed this song more than the entire COCC already :bebe:

shhhhhhhhhhhh imagine if the rest of the songs are BETTER. mhm yup exactly u know what u know what I'm thinking exactly think about THAT mhm YUP. 

UV/Honeymoon

the way i'm casually crying to these songs :bebe:

They really struck a chord at some emotions i've been covering, but not processing. Especially in regards to my parents and my life not turning out the way I intended. :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Wildflower Wildfire is my favorite out of the three for sure, and it's continuing to grow on me even more.

"Here's the deal... cAuSe I kNoW yOu WaNt To TaLk aBoUt It" sponge@2x.png 

The whole pre-chorus lyrics make me feel emotional, and then "HOT fire, HOT weather, HOT coffee"

The voice crack in "it's truUUE, darlin'"

And then the ending whispering and background vocals of the chorus "like the others, baby, burns, buurnnsss, buuurrnnnss" 

SO GOOD. melt.gif melt.gif melt.gif

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

There is a big thunderstorm and listening to the new songs to this weather is such a mood:krylie:

I went outside to smoke a ciggy in the thunderstorm while listening to WW. It was an holy experience :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It's only been 24 hours, but I'm starting to believe that Blue Banisters might be her best single since NFR days. It's that good. I need some more time with it to see if it can beat White Dress.

Text Book and Wildflower Wildfire while not perfect are still good. Text Book could've been a great song if they removed the drums and BLM parts.

All in all, a pretty good showing. Not the hip-hop/trap disaster I feared. 

I'm obsessed with the way she says "it's strange but it's true DARLING" in WW. She rarely uses that voice and I always loved how it sounds sooo much.