TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

44 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

All My Lovers Die, Descending Final, Downhill Lullaby 2022, The Guardian Demo and Guardian Final are all circulating.

OPRAHHHHH

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, glitch diva said:

All My Lovers Die, Descending Final, Downhill Lullaby 2022, The Guardian Demo and Guardian Final are all circulating.

Oh so it's OVERRRRR for her now

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Random thought but it’s so weird how we’ve been talking about the same small batch of Masochism songs for all these years… I mean, after AMLD leaks, it feels like there isn’t much to thirst for in terms of NEW material :toofloppy: Innocent Kind’s live debut was sort of a surprise last year but you would think after waiting 10 years for an album, we’d have tons and tons of teased material to talk about but.. nope! :toofloppy: If you take out the half-written demos, you can’t even make a full tracklist with leaks :oprah2:

1 hour ago, glitch diva said:

This is news to me that Downhill Lullaby has a new version. This makes me feel kind of annoyed, if anything, that the songs for Masochism are just in a never-ending cycle of being unfinished and changed, even after they get released. 

Also, what version of Guardian is the one we have so far? 

16 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Random thought but it’s so weird how we’ve been talking about the same small batch of Masochism songs for all these years… I mean, after AMLD leaks, it feels like there isn’t much to thirst for in terms of NEW material :toofloppy: Innocent Kind’s live debut was sort of a surprise last year but you would think after waiting 10 years for an album, we’d have tons and tons of teased material to talk about but.. nope! :toofloppy: If you take out the half-written demos, you can’t even make a full tracklist with leaks :oprah2:

I genuinely believe sky is using the money sent by her label specifically meant to record new stuff to fund her hair dye appointments & auditioning herself to be in movies/tv shows 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

2 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Pretty much the entirety of what she has for the album so far oh lawd girly has a storm coming :air2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺