TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 hours ago, blameitonme said:

imagine if like, she actually does drop the single in march, and the album comes out this year :excited:

let's be delusional for second...that would be such a moment :hair:

Dropping a single is nothing…she released Downhill Lullaby then dropped off the face of the earth for 3 years. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Dropping a single is nothing…she released Downhill Lullaby then dropped off the face of the earth for 3 years. 

I still have PTSD from that false era start. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 1/30/2022 at 8:57 AM, ChaoticLipster said:

Sky In March - sorry guys I was just about to drop off my record at capitol and I was attacked by a cougar 🤕 my masters are all scratched now so have to record it all over again! 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if something like this happens and keeps her from dropping the fucking album :oopna2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 hours ago, godsmonster said:

i dont listen to Downhill Lullaby out of spite because of that

13 hours ago, MezcalPapi said:

deadass me too. i've heard it once or twice. it's traumatic for me. 

I still hope the song is on the album, but mixed differently (it's a great song but the mix is pretty meh).

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if something like this happens and keeps her from dropping the fucking album :oopna2:

At this point the only reason why she wouldn't release it this year is because she gives up on music or she dies.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

that would be the best chance of it getting released though :bebe:

Tonia (her mom) would leak everything haha

I feel weird this time around, I kinda feel like this will actually happen this year. Maybe not the whole thing in March but at least the main main main single.

1 minute ago, onlyacting said:

it's the way that if masochism does eventually come it's 100% gonna be aoty like that album isnt gonna be butt ass awful after she's spent 9 years on it right: :⎜

She will be seen as a joke if the album turns out bad or mediocre lol.

Charli released a great album in just one month. Taylor Swift released two great albums in less than a year. 

I expect nothing but a masterpiece for 9 years in the making.

5 minutes ago, sweetener said:

what are we going to do when the album only has 8 or 9 tracks after all this time :w8ing:

the blackpink print

13 minutes ago, sweetener said:

what are we going to do when the album only has 8 or 9 tracks after all this time :w8ing:

Don't trigger the girls, sis.

19 hours ago, godsmonster said:

i dont listen to Downhill Lullaby out of spite because of that

I like the song…Nirvana vibes it’s like Cruel World level of depressing.  But yeah I don’t listen to it because I’m so annoyed she didn’t follow up with an album.  

2 hours ago, sweetener said:

I mean we almost do from all the leaks..? So

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I think most of the Masochism tracklist will be totally new tracks. We'll be lucky if we get All My Lovers Die, Pray For Rain, Descending and Don't Forget just like we're expecting

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

51 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

I think most of the Masochism tracklist will be totally new tracks. We'll be lucky if we get All My Lovers Die, Pray For Rain, Descending and Don't Forget just like we're expecting

i think some old songs will def be on the album (don't forget, all my lovers die, and descending) but most of the songs will be songs we've never heard before. i do think we're obviously getting that title track she teased alongside that lips on you snippet but those songs are probably overly reworked to the point of being barely recognizable from their original versions.

im actually excited to hear new tracks if there any when the album comes out