Elle

Arcadia [SINGLE & VIDEO] - OUT NOW

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

Hmmmm, nah. I don't think they'd go well together with the three singles and Arcadia at all.

Thanks, luv! You totally get it! Ever since we learned the album had leaked songs, everyone has gone maniac manifesting their faves on the album, no matter how « irrelevant » the lyrics might be for a 36 year-old woman or how out the place they would sound with the other tracks… The Good Life is one my fave unreleased from her, but I really have no hope it will end up on BB. 

2 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Hmmmm, nah. I don't think they'd go well together with the three singles and Arcadia at all.

I think Your Girl could actually go along with them if the album also includes Thunder. But yeah, Serene Queen will not happen until she goes back to a more pop-ish record again

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

14 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Do we know what time this is coming out??? I’d love a Tuesday midnight release EST but I see it being midday Wednesday which ugh

I’m guessing sometime in LA afternoon/dinner time

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

I’m guessing sometime in LA afternoon/dinner time

Yeah that sounds about right ☹️

Edit: You know what that works out anyways I’ll smoke some weed and enjoy it while watching the new episode of American horror story!! ? 

Edited by Distantly

we should go back to Arcadia:wink:

trade this body for a map of La:smile4:

like a little piece of burger :eek2:

no more playing video games :tsk:

you should come back to our hotel baby :judgingu4:

don’t be afraid of my toyota :ma:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Those of us who resisted the snippet won because she said to listen to it like you did Video Games

Listening to Video Games was a pure auditory experience free of expectations as it was new

The Arcadia snippet was a trick to taint the listening experience those who indulged, just like all her snippets

So anyway this is just a long and dramatic way of saying I'm glad I didn't listen :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream