Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

The only artist I'm nervous is gonna release something at the same time as BB is Adele :omg: I've heard so many rumors about her possibly releasing her comeback album sometime in the next few months, and if she releases the week before or the same day as Lana, that's gonna be...interesting to say the least

imageproxy.jpg

Leaked BBS lyrics:

Spoiler

Being a bathing suit on the side 

Might not appeal to clothes like you 

Being a wet bitch on the siiIIIDE

It might not be something dry clothes do

But you haven’t seen my black (black)

You haven’t seeeeeen my black (black black)

You haven’t seen my black (black)

Black Bathing Suit

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Leaked BBS lyrics:

Reveal hidden contents

Being a bathing suit on the side 

Might not appeal to clothes like you 

Being a wet bitch on the siiIIIDE

It might not be something dry clothes do

But you haven’t seen my black (black)

You haven’t seeeeeen my black (black black)

You haven’t seen my black (black)

Black Bathing Suit

Told you BBS's been leaked

D.png

15 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

The only artist I'm nervous is gonna release something at the same time as BB is Adele :omg: I've heard so many rumors about her possibly releasing her comeback album sometime in the next few months, and if she releases the week before or the same day as Lana, that's gonna be...interesting to say the least

She is coming on november  :fabcat:

We dont have Drake 

We dont have adele

We dont have kanye 

We dont have Taylor Swift 

Only a ramdom rock band or a rapper can take this from her :karaoke:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

8 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

She is coming on november  :fabcat:

We dont have Drake 

We dont have adele

We dont have kanye 

We dont have Taylor Swift 

Only a ramdom rock band or a rapper can take this from her :karaoke:

I think Frank Ocean and The Weeknd are rumored to have albums ready but not sure if they are releasing this year. 

1 minute ago, Rainbows said:

I think Frank Ocean and The Weeknd are rumored to have albums ready but not sure if they are releasing this year. 

I don't think The Weeknd is releasing anytime soon, his album rollouts usually start waaaay before the album drops, both heartless and BL were released about 4 months before the album did, same for his previous work. Coldplay and Elton John are the only major October releases I could think of. And tbh, I don't care about BB charting well or commercially succeeding and I'm sure Lana doesn't care either, the public will still bring up her twitter shenanigans to invalidate her music no matter how successful and critically acclaimed it may be. 

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

Bah! Same happened in 2015. Adele took the commercial crown but Lana released her timeless masterpiece HM. They are in different spheres and Lana can’t compete with that number-wise, but we know who we love… (seriously, Adele is giving me such « lazy vibes »… by the time she releases the follow up to 25, Lana released FOUR  albums and a poetry book since, I mean…)

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

Not this thread dying :rollin:

we need to bring back the energy of the pre pre release thread. 

It's cos elle / mods keep loving all our conversations to new threads :rollin:

I think she has a good shot at a number one against Elton, and Coldplay’s second week. I mean if they promote streaming and especially if they move vinyl shipments up a day so they count for first week sales. 

Coldplay doesn’t have a big hit (yet) and Elton is only a contender if his features get him lots of streams. But I think unless someone else releases she has a good chance. Hopefully moving the vinyl shipments up a day is an option. 

4 hours ago, Super Movie said:

I mean, it won’t be interesting at all, Adele will obliterate her and everyone else in sight.