Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

A clip of the new music video shared by Lana on her honeymoon instagram - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Blue Banisters getting a video as it should :true: And it literally matches the song and album cover, she's a genius. However, if I don't see Jenny and Nikki Lane nosediving into a pool, I will be disappointed 

imageproxy.jpg

okay….but why are they painting her banister blue that’s supposed to be her man LANA

and question for the culture

when she says they paint her banister green but then she says grey do y’all think that’s like her telling us that even tho her friends tried to make the colours come back….all she sees is grey?:oprah3:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Interesting - I remember the original BB promo clip with Clay looked super HD?? And yet this new snippet looks home made ish. I wonder if she completely redid the whole did, or cut parts out, or what! Also, Chuck looks so similar to Lana in the new clip :hdu:

22 minutes ago, Venice said:

Interesting - I remember the original BB promo clip with Clay looked super HD?? And yet this new snippet looks home made ish. I wonder if she completely redid the whole did, or cut parts out, or what! Also, Chuck looks so similar to Lana in the new clip :hdu:

that clip wasn’t part of the mv - iirc it was just some random promo footage they shot 

12 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

apparently target and hmv did the same thing?? but for the 29th

+ vinyls have always been coming the 29th!