Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

8 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

the version that leaked early has slightly different production, diff pitching, and different lyrics in the second verse, making that version the demo? someone correct me if im wrong

The version of Dealer we got last month is not a demo, it is the same version we have now just pitched by the original leaker and in ultra low quality. There was one version that became popular that was edited by plastiscguy who added some synths towards the middle.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

speaking of reviews, I hate when a reviewer uses .5 increments because now you've just made yourself a 20 point scale. if it's an 8.5, say it's 17/20. because you could say that and wouldn't look as dumb (although it still looks dumb to me idk)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Sorry if anyone has asked/answered this already but will it be a worldwide release? For example midnight Thursday for New Zealand? I'm planning on having my first listening party and want to know :hype:

the absolute mess I was thinking it would be a midnight release in New Zealand if anyone can remember me in the cocc pre-release thread :runs:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

19 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Sorry if anyone has asked/answered this already but will it be a worldwide release? For example midnight Thursday for New Zealand? I'm planning on having my first listening party and want to know :hype:

the absolute mess I was thinking it would be a midnight release in New Zealand if anyone can remember me in the cocc pre-release thread :runs:

midnight! 

general rule of thumb for most artists is that albums are always midnight locally - singles are more likely to be a worldwide release

I love the 

run where she says "what if someone had asked picasso not to be sad, never known who he was or the man he'd become, there would be no blue PERIODT

so goddamn good

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 minutes ago, brandon said:

midnight! 

general rule of thumb for most artists is that albums are always midnight locally - singles are more likely to be a worldwide release

Thank you so much :kiss: 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

7 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

1. lana del ray a.k.a lizzy grant

2. honeymoon

3. sirens

4. born to die

5. ultraviolence

6. paradise

7. chemtrails over the country club

8. norman fucking rockwell!

9. blue banisters

10. lust for life

sirens in my top 3? now this is certainly an unpopular ranking :oopna:

my album ranking: 

1. Ultraviolence 

2. NFR

3. Lust for Life

4. A.K.A.

5. Honeymoon

6. Blue Banisters

7. Paradise

8. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

9. Born to Die

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I was expecting an update to the tracks that have been leaking for years. Living Legend, Nectar of the Gods, Thunder, and Dealer sound exactly like the leaked versions available on YouTube for years. Feels like a phoned in record.

I can’t @ people saying “phoned in!” when even if she scrapped the previously leaked songs she *chose* to add to the album, we’d still have 12 brand new songs. :awk:

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I thought the HQ was a Canadian CD. My head is spinning, IDK if I have demo dealer or alternate versions of that. First world problems I know…:bebe:

There is no demo of Dealer that’s leaked, just an edited version

whatarecoloris.jpg

12 minutes ago, talan said:

I was expecting an update to the tracks that have been leaking for years. Living Legend, Nectar of the Gods, Thunder, and Dealer sound exactly like the leaked versions available on YouTube for years. Feels like a phoned in record.

The way the update to Thunder was completely  i g n o r e d  has me floored :rollin: + Dealer leaked a couple months ago, super edited. LL, Nectar and CB are all three basically the same, but Thunder was actually reworked and Dealer, well, it's a new song (for us who had it in shitty quality too).

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Some of the songs sound like demos. The sound quality is not up to her level and the actual sound fluctuates from song to song. Doesn't sound mastered.I thought she'd at least rerecord songs like Thunder, Living Legend, etc. She used the same exact songs from years ago, no changes.

I expect more out of her.