Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Lol right :um2: I'm hoping the nuance on what they're saying got lost in google translation or is further elaborated on later in the review, because otherwise they call the album a masterpiece and reference David Lynch which are both very good things 

Yeah, I think they meant something along the lines of fragility or femininity and it got lost in translation

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Lol right :um2: I'm hoping the nuance on what they're saying got lost in google translation or is further elaborated on later in the review, because otherwise they call the album a masterpiece and reference David Lynch which are both very good things 

The David Lynch reference gave me goosebumps. Which are the most Lynchian songs on the album? 

11 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm from Germany & I just checked & they called her lowkey an anti-feminist :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

The David Lynch reference gave me goosebumps. Which are the most Lynchian songs on the album? 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ff9pgfrr2z84r8bx7m

Spoiler

Hmm I wouldn't say the album itself gives me Lynch vibes, but I do get what they mean in terms of her cinematic approach to music and would agree that he has always been an influence on her style in some way. If I had to choose songs from the album I'd go with Black Bathing Suit and Dealer (and the Interlude lol) 

19 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Me trying not to listen to If You Lie Down With Me right now

maxresdefault.jpg

Bestie this is totally me. I’m pretending that I haven’t been listening to this song for multiple times already and waiting for an official release :awkney:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, your dealer said:

0e8b7d2c53195177a326670609fcb7ea.jpg

both of those users need to just kiss each other’s buttholes and admit to the intense romantic tension between them :lolliney:

RVhKIwP.gif

2 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I'm from Germany & I just checked & they called her lowkey an anti-feminist :bebe:

Omg noooo :toofunny:

Again:

45 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Why do even the good reviews need to throw it all away with some stupid sentence...

2 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

next good review is coming from trump's new social media :bebe:

2 minutes ago, lanadelrat said:

you know what this means...

NEW ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW!!! WE WON!!!!

i dont think its happening this time. just a feeling.

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

next good review is coming from trump's new social media :bebe:

:bebe::paris:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

LDR9 TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW BITCHES!!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I just wanna say it was a great joy to have participated in this pre-release :kiss:

It's my first time witnessesing a full cycle, from the announcement to the release, since I joined LB in November last year and I enjoyed our theories, arguments discussions and meltdowns a lot 

See you in the post-release :hooker:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif