Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I don't really get any red or green vibes from this album, but I definitely get blue, violet, yellow... Color girls weigh in.ย :sky:

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

I don't really get any red or green vibes from this album, but I definitely get blue, violet, yellow... Color girls weigh in.ย :sky:

ย 

i think it's a very neutral/earthy album, gray, brown, cream, green, blue, yellow, tan... :legend:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I listened to theย leak but only once andย I don't even remember what any of the new songs sound like, so this listen might as well be my firstย :thankyou:ย I'm so ready!!!!ย 

ย 

Also wait does it come out at midnight EST in the US or is it dependent on time zone?

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

I listened to theย leak but only once andย I don't even remember what any of the new songs sound like, so this listen might as well be my firstย :thankyou:ย I'm so ready!!!!ย 

ย 

Also wait does it come out at midnight EST in the US or is it dependent on time zone?

It's midnight EST in the USย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

yes this. and honestly god this isn't meant to attract scat but brown. just plain ass masculine brown. the smell of sandalwood. or just logs on the beach UGH. pewter grays for the sky n just the mix of gray blue and even purple hues that go into making it. yellow for the soft warmth of the visuals rich dark greens i really love how pale yellow is a main color theme. i personally hate the color yellow itself and opt for the softer color cus it compliments me personally, so it's really nice to see it all the time bc it's just so subdued but still jolly almost kinda like it was gently happy but still regal and soft

UV/Honeymoon

I don't know why am I so excited, if I had listened to the leak many times lol but anyways... only 20 minutes to go! Ahhh!ย 

helen-drake-and-josh.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

20 MINUTES :lange:ย 

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

It smells like Lilac, Whiskey and Diesel.:crying5:

ย 

This is so true... And the other replies were, too. Earth tones, for sure. Definitely brown.

2 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

Super excited for everyone in different time zones who are waiting for the album to be legal, like I did :)

Literallyย 75 minutes left and omfg I canโ€™t waitย 

2 hours ago, 111 said:

Just nowย catching up on this thread and why do some people care so much about metacritic scores?ย BTD and Ultraviolence had pretty mediocre metacritic scores but still managed to show up on a lot of end of decade critic lists. How an albums ages is a lot more important than its initial reception sometimes.ย