Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

black bathing suit: a beautiful song about being seen for who she really is, enjoying love & life without feeling bad about herself & people's criticisms, pointing out & hinting at the hateful things people say about her

critics & publications: omg??? SHE GAINED WEIGHT DURING QUARANTINE?????? SHE'S FINALLY A RELATABLE QUEEN!!!!!! HOW DOES THIS PLAY INTO THE LANA DEL REY IMAGE & AESTHETIC?????

:eyeroll2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Can they literally come up with something else. It is no fucking coincidence that all of her albums get a 3/5 stars lmfao

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

9 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

the universe should pull a 180 and have reviewers be reviewed too 

Your mind should be donated to science one day :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter: (my way of complimenting you))

8 minutes ago, SELPHlES said:

fantano about to fry that bad girl line on bbs and all of the reworks :xcry:

Spoiler

I can feel in my bones that he’s also going to read the lyrics to Beautiful off of Genius mid-review & drag her rhyming. He did the same with Yosemite & I just sense it’ll be a repeat scenario lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

People are so obsessed with Lana's lyrics fitting the "LDR image" as if that's not part of what she's been getting shit for for the past year and a half 

imageproxy.jpg