Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I am feeling a bit of a beachier LFL vibe for this next record, especially in terms of tracklist order!

I imagine there will be more introspective tracks (following the levels and layers of Text Book, Blue Banisters, and Wildflower Wildfire) towards the end, but I also think there will be at least a few fun, summery tracks in terms of production. Maybe something along the lines of Doin Time, Freak, or Florida Kilos, but with a slightly more muted soundscape particular to the new album. I think the lyrics BoZ teased could be one of those tracks.

50 minutes ago, Jessica Apple Bottom Jean said:

it's so funny how we used to trash Jack one album ago and now we are starting to praise him again.

Is this Jack's redemption era?

He never did anything wrong y’all ( the collective) are just not that brite

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

manifesting she's created a whole psychedelic technicolor seaside mermaid world ft. mike dean's blunts from her desire to just get high by the beach :trisha:

to the point where she shoots the people trying to steal their energy YOUR MIND :wowcry::trisha::true::ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Longing and thirsting for another hypnotique track like West Coast or COCC. For me it’s not about wanting to repeat a certain style, rather it’s about evoking the same mesmerizing and tantalizing sensations that grace my eardrums and reduce my vocabulary to oh wow, Oh Wow, OH WOW :cumming2:  

1 minute ago, Rachel97 said:

Haven't properly been on here for a while, come back and everyone's talking about LDR9??

:party:

because it's happening baby :hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

MANIFESTING TIME

LDR9 genre/sub-genre influences:

Witchy experimental, alternative rock, spacey-dreampop, summer, surf-culture influence, city pop, hippie aesthetic, trip hop (BTD era), A.K.A era (Dance for Money, Trash Magic, Wayamaya vibes), Trailer park lizzy aesthetic, gothic, Jazzy

Edited by Whore of Tropico
um... more jazz please

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

MANIFESTING TIME

LDR9 genre/sub-genre influences:

Witchy experimental, alternative rock, spacey-dreampop, summer, surf-culture influence, city pop, hippie, trip hop (BTD era), A.K.A era (Dance for Money, Trash Magic, Wayamaya vibes)

:legend::legend: :legend::legend: :legend:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I’ve never seen boz this excited abt lana, and him saying “it’s coming and it’s  GOOD!” Means that we are ACTUALLY getting it since he’s usually always hesitant about whether songs will actually make the cut when it comes to lana

23 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

manifesting she's created a whole psychedelic technicolor seaside mermaid world ft. mike dean's blunts from her desire to just get high by the beach :trisha:

also i know unreleased songs aren't popular but 'you & me' is STILL the vibe :kris: it belongs :kris:

wow let's take mermaid motel and sirens full circle hm? :sass:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole