Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I think its too controversial...in her open letter she said that this book and next album would put some points about the criticism  and cocc well... didnt show anything so i think the book have all those "problematic" quotes that she talks about

what i think is that her “addressing criticism” is has been and will always be her telling her story (see: WW, text book, white dress, black bathing suit, etc) and i think BTIG will be about her own life and her own experiences and will “address criticism” by taking her life story back into her own hands :oprah3:

sUcVobB.png

that dbree Death Never Came kind of makes me cringe but hypothetically it would be interesting to have a record called Death Never Came after each of her projects have become increasingly introspective/reflective, considering how you can connect the title to BTD and it’s anniversary coming up and all her controversies etc 

edit: nvm @gsnlp beat me to it lol 

UbsOye5.png

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I think its too controversial...in her open letter she said that this book and next album would put some points about the criticism  and cocc well... didnt show anything so i think the book have all those "problematic" quotes that she talks about

i think it's hard to tell  becuase she's DEFINITELY not a person who sticks with an idea and stays till the end, so there's many ways the she can adress what she initially said she would write. 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

that dbree Death Never Came kind of makes me cringe but hypothetically it would be interesting to have a record called Death Never Came after each of her projects have become increasingly introspective/reflective, considering how you can connect the title to BTD and it’s anniversary coming up and all her controversies etc 

girl, genius minds think alike 

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

death never came feels too ''fan service'' imo

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

"death never came" sounds like a spiritual & instrospective psychedelic synth work of art filled with 9-17 minute long songs :oprah3:

i can imagine her doing something like this but far more organic instrument (more guitar riffs) and slower rythm and i'd love it

Just now, lustforlife said:

this is not a dark tape stupid ho3z

I said death never came could continue her theme of introspection, which is part of growth :oprah3: no one said it was dark 

UbsOye5.png

I do hope that we get a few tracks that remind me of the vocals on Wildflower Wildfire.

Her delivery felt really confident, and she seemed to lean into some of her older vocal stylings. She made neat dialectical choices—like pronouncing “million” as “milly-in”—and harkened back to a specific type of vibrato(?) in singing words like “lithium.” 

I’m neither a linguist nor a vocalist, but I thought some of the BTD & UV vocal similarities were used really well in WFWF. Her tone has been more conversational for her past few records, and I thought it was really refreshing to hear. Maybe someone else has more insight into what I mean lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

22 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i can imagine her doing something like this but far more organic instrument (more guitar riffs) and slower rythm and i'd love it

omg this is actually the first song I thought of when I heard the unreleased On & On & On!  

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

The fake insider thing is getting boring, come up with something else :yawn:

imageproxy.jpg

I didn’t come on to this website again just to hear misinformation sliding out of lust for life’s dry vagoina. It’s not giving slay. I need my pussys thirst quenched so my pussy can become a fast flowing stream of Lana tea.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds: