Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I'm not so sure if she really wants children so much. She has had many opportunities to take a baby break in recent years, but never took them. Now she's thinking about going on tour again (from what I've heard). She also loves her freedom and possibly the decision is hard for her.

It's very possible she's waiting for 'the right man,' and perhaps she thought Clay was. A lot of woman don't want to actively have a baby with just any man. Of course, I don't know where her mind is on the subject of children right now, but she said, around the LFL era, that she wanted children. 

On 2/18/2022 at 5:29 PM, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m glad Dua has left ben tbh best thing for her, as she needs someone who can elevate her up further.   I’m thankful for what Ben has done /contributed to Lana and her career but I’d personally like her to leave him too, she also needs a rejuvenation in management and someone who’s willing to give Lana a bit more of a nudge and organise things better. 

???!? Ben was the one who managed her long before she even signed to a record label, he’s the one who’s gotten her every opportunity this far, mans made her a main pop girlie in a matter of a few years, he’s super capable of elevating her further and he’s pretty amazing at what he does :toofunny:

lanas a whole different story solely because she doesn’t want the promo so obvi he’s not gonna force it 

17 hours ago, brandon said:

???!? Ben was the one who managed her long before she even signed to a record label, he’s the one who’s gotten her every opportunity this far, mans made her a main pop girlie in a matter of a few years, he’s super capable of elevating her further and he’s pretty amazing at what he does :toofunny:

lanas a whole different story solely because she doesn’t want the promo so obvi he’s not gonna force it 

Then why is she leaving him then? Lol he’s done a great job but there are better managers with bigger connections. Ben isn’t the greatest manager on earth, others have done more incredible things. He got Dua off the ground but she needs a bigger runway now. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Then why is she leaving him then? Lol he’s done a great job but there are better managers with bigger connections. Ben isn’t the greatest manager on earth, others have done more incredible things. He got Dua off the ground but she needs a bigger runway now. 

That’s the thing… we have no idea why she’s leaving him - who knows the reasons - could be money, could be to find someone who specializes in both music And acting - Boz mentioned something about maybe using her dad as a manager and that seems.. pretty plausible

Ben has incredible connections, and he really is one of the best in the game so? :toofloppy: Like, she’s currently one of the biggest pop stars in the world so idk what you’re talking about 😭 

7 hours ago, brandon said:

That’s the thing… we have no idea why she’s leaving him - who knows the reasons - could be money, could be to find someone who specializes in both music And acting - Boz mentioned something about maybe using her dad as a manager and that seems.. pretty plausible

Ben has incredible connections, and he really is one of the best in the game so? :toofloppy: Like, she’s currently one of the biggest pop stars in the world so idk what you’re talking about 😭 

Alright you love ben I get it….he’s a grumpy fuck whenever I see him tbh lol. I’m not a fan of a lot of his management decisions and just think their is better IMO. I guess we can agree to disagree sweetie :makeup:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

23 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

There's a speculation about a collab with Martix Garrix and Mesto. Does anyone have more info on this?

Martin Garrix himself confirmed that 5 of the 7 artists listed are true, but he hasn’t (to my knowledge) said which ones. 

He worked with Dua Lipa in the past, so it’s possible Lana met him through her management! My only skepticism for how true this is stems from how different his production is compared to Lana’s more signature sounds, but she’s full of surprises!

While his music isn’t my personal favorite, I feel like him and Lana would make something really interesting and atmospheric!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

On 2/19/2022 at 1:48 PM, bluechemtrails said:

I'm not so sure if she really wants children so much. She has had many opportunities to take a baby break in recent years, but never took them. Now she's thinking about going on tour again (from what I've heard). She also loves her freedom and possibly the decision is hard for her.

when she said about going on tour??? I NEED THAT, (more than a new album tbh)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

On 2/19/2022 at 10:14 AM, Vertimus said:

Whatever comes next in her life, she'll continue to work, which she clearly loves doing. I remember she once said her muse was "achingly slow," which I've never understood, since she's so prolific. 

Even if she takes a break from recording, she's got the songs cut from BB, the covers album, the country album with her buddy, and she could also release the 'Unreleased' album. 

I don't think we have long to wait, and obviously, releasing two full albums in one year worked, more or less. 

Spoken so beautifully. The rustic legend we don't deserve

46 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Martin Garrix himself confirmed that 5 of the 7 artists listed are true, but he hasn’t (to my knowledge) said which ones. 

He worked with Dua Lipa in the past, so it’s possible Lana met him through her management! My only skepticism for how true this is stems from how different his production is compared to Lana’s more signature sounds, but she’s full of surprises!

While his music isn’t my personal favorite, I feel like him and Lana would make something really interesting and atmospheric!

i doubt that lana x martin is real, but since we know that lana x marshmello exists, i wouldn't be surprised either

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

5 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i doubt that lana x martin is real, but since we know that lana x marshmello exists, i wouldn't be surprised either

This is how I feel as well! The post suggests we’ll have confirmation in March, so I guess we’ll see!! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath