bff

Addison Rae

i know she just released AR but i can't help but wonder what's next for her... AR is pop perfection all over (save for ICBU.. should've been replaced with lucky or UHIC) but i hope her actual debut album will bring about IGIB-levels of pop madness. that song is so good

22 hours ago, cyanide kisses said:

i know she just released AR but i can't help but wonder what's next for her... AR is pop perfection all over (save for ICBU.. should've been replaced with lucky or UHIC) but i hope her actual debut album will bring about IGIB-levels of pop madness. that song is so good

Ahhhhh NTM on It Could've Been U!! I love that song :trisha:

Every song on the EP is so good I think, I still wish it had more. I mean Billie Eilish has a 9 song long debut EP with additional bonus tracks, what's stopping Addison :creep: 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 8/18/2023 at 4:01 PM, Chorli Xbox said:

imagine her going full experimental now with Arca collabs, AG Cook etc :oop:

she needs to have her Vroom Vroom moment, she did say she wanted to work with Arca and how much she loved Sophie in her new interview 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Weird how Gaga didn’t get any writing or production credit for Nothing On But The Radio.

I listened to her EP and I must say, she’s a pretty girl but overall the music doesn’t seem to standout. It’s very run-of-the-mill pop music, sadly. The version of NOBTR sounds a bit like a cheap karaoke version and a little dated.

7 hours ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Weird how Gaga didn’t get any writing or production credit for Nothing On But The Radio.

I listened to her EP and I must say, she’s a pretty girl but overall the music doesn’t seem to standout. It’s very run-of-the-mill pop music, sadly. The version of NOBTR sounds a bit like a cheap karaoke version and a little dated.

Well, gaga didn’t write it 

Iirc it was a writers demo that gaga recorded (and she might’ve changed a few lines, which would’ve given her a writing credit if she would’ve released it).

there’s a few lines between her version and addisons that are different - which i’m guessing are the lines changed to give addison writing credit as well!

also in regards to the dated comment - pretty sure the whole vibe of the ep is supposed to be sorta early 2000s britney!