Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

So anyway gorls I suggest we start making some mood fucking boards because this is a much more productive use of our time and personally I think Miss Pretty’s aesthetics nailed it :oprah3:

i’m gonna go make one!

6 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

So anyway gorls I suggest we start making some mood fucking boards because this is a much more productive use of our time and personally I think Miss Pretty’s aesthetics nailed it :oprah3:

thank you so much luv I'm glad you like my vision :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

wrnnAkr.jpg

made a really small one cause i have to go somehwere in abit i’ll make a more detailed one later!

if i could encapsulate the whole album in 1 lana lyric it would be ‘all the ladies of the canyon wearing white to their tea parties, playing games of levitation meditatin in the garden’!

used picsart to make this so i’m taking after mother!

9 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

wrnnAkr.jpg

made a really small one cause i have to go somehwere in abit i’ll make a more detailed one later!

if i could encapsulate the whole album in 1 lana lyric it would be ‘all the ladies of the canyon wearing white to their tea parties, playing games of levitation meditatin in the garden’!

used picsart to make this so i’m taking after mother!

yesssss love it so much 

bring back the witch :illumilana:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

1qXeXYt.jpg

small moodboard: dark, delicate, obscured, little bursts of vibrancy, estranged, detached

This!

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

1qXeXYt.jpg

small moodboard: dark, delicate, obscured, little bursts of vibrancy, estranged, detached

obsessed with the colors :wowcry:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, BlueINK said:

Anyway what if the GPSOTSOMFWHDSF acronym isn't one song title but the first letters of all 14 songs on the album together and BOZ basically meant he literally likes the entire album? 

S toryteller (Rockefeller)

O

T racing fingertips over plastic bags

O

M

W

H

D

S

I don’t think this is true there’s no R for Roses Bloom For You! x

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

obsessed with the colors :wowcry:

Ah, thank you! I used this text-to-image AI (an app called Dream) using preexisting photos—except for the orchid—as the base!

The phrase I chose was “pink orchids and supercluster galaxies” to help balance the colors and give it a spacey feel:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I also decided to make a quick mood board :blush3:

20221120-144042.jpg

I really like the idea of a darker aesthetic for this album and the "Honeymoon from Hell" idea 

I included some vintage looking letters and perfume bottles, some dark ocean aesthetics, pomegranates, and Neil's Orchid photo. I also really love these glam looks from Lana and I hope we get some more glam looks for the LDR9/X album cover and photoshoots :creepna3:

I'm also feeling some dark, rich colors for this album, deep navy blues, rich burgundy and other jewel tones :illumilana2:

The orchids and the other Neil flowers in that dark backyard (?) are reminding me a lot of the MTWBT video. Specially those scenes where she's lying down in the weird garden with the spinning gramphones.

No color album + flowers is basically the MTWBT MV now that I think about it :judgingu3:

giphy.gif

I wonder how long it took Lana to make another scrapped version of Yes To Heaven for this album

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

she reworked it to daisys bloom for you to fit the lfl aesthetic!

There are 2 titles with an O and Neil teased orchids hold onnn Orchids Bloom For You is coming…

qfrWuBl.png

11 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

20221120-144042.jpg

I really like the idea of a darker aesthetic for this album and the "Honeymoon from Hell" idea 

I'm also feeling some dark, rich colors for this album, deep navy blues, rich burgundy and other jewel tones :illumilana2:

I looove this. The jewel tones against the black background look so pretty.

In-Shot-20221120-203602441.jpg

I always imagine New York jazz bars in a rainy, frosty night.The mood is also dark and kind of "thoughtful" (because of the whole poetry thing). I was putting this together before seeing @sweetcinnamondealer's collage and could only imagine a b&w color scheme but darker colors with a lot of black look really good too. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

28 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

20221120-144042.jpg

I included some vintage looking letters and perfume bottles, some dark ocean aesthetics, pomegranates, and Neil's Orchid photo. I also really love these glam looks from Lana and I hope we get some more glam looks for the LDR9/X album cover and photoshoots :creepna3:

I'd lover her feed to look like this... 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey