Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana did mention orchestras. And Rob said he's working on an "epic" project back in March, so "rich and grand instrumentation" makes a lot of sense. I assume she finished the album sometime in September right after the Rockefeller snippet and working with that mysterious Ian guy...which means that the vinyls might be ready in January. :creepna:

what was the name of that website where we found Groupie Love's and other songs release dates? it had like a green background and was connected to the iTunes API and had a .io domain iirc?

image.png

3 minutes ago, TextBook said:

I think we should focus on the “if yall worked a bit harder and smarter”. What did we miss?

he's talking about that acronym i think

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

I dunno, after her super long titles, Late Nights just sounds too simple and short. Watch me be wrong tho. :toofunny:

BB has titles like "Text book" "Beautiful" and "Arcadia"

I love long song titles but she also does short and sweet 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

boz.png

The way I'm interpreting this Tunnel is on the album.

I don’t really get what he means by this. How would we have been able to know the name of Tunnel for weeks? I know we’ve known the name of Tunnel from the snippet but not the full title - how would we have been able to get that?

am I missing something?

Also, “for weeks now” - that makes me think it’s not something related to the snippet (months old). Am I making sense?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

"Work harder and smarter"

EVERYONE, GET YOUR ASSES TO SHAZAM RIGHT NOW

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

I don’t really get what he means by this. How would we have been able to know the name of Tunnel for weeks? I know we’ve known the name of Tunnel from the snippet but not the full title - how would we have been able to get that?

am I missing something?

Also, “for weeks now” - that makes me think it’s not something related to the snippet (months old). Am I making sense?

Maybe the site had more infos about the song(s) that we missed? No clue

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

what was the name of that website where we found Groupie Love's and other songs release dates? it had like a green background and was connected to the iTunes API and had a .io domain iirc?

That site betrayed us for white dress tho

i don’t remember the name though 

14 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

All new material :oprah4:

a potential 6 minute long lead single :oprah4:

WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE RN :kris: And the fact that the lead might be a 6 minute song omg I'm so happy because I love long songs so much... this album is coming to end me I can't wait anymore :trisha:

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

am I missing something?

I'm wondering what he meant by "just like tunnel". Maybe he is referencing the other snippet that was posted on *that site* the same time as this Ocean song? I forget the name? Fingertips?

Tumblr

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

That site betrayed us for white dress tho

i don’t remember the name though 

I still think it betrayed us because that was the original release date. Even eclipse said there was no reason it wasn't coming 

"Don’t forget me"