Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Wait when did she mention tunnel under ocean boulevard before? On Instagram post?

we supposedly got a snippet of it a few months(?) ago and thought it was a bb outtake

i'm not listening to any snippets because if they are real i don't wanna get spoiled but i do appreciate the discussion on them so keep talking :oprah3:

and unless you have a death wish i suggest not posting links or website names of where they would be found x

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

i'm not listening to any snippets because if they are real i don't wanna get spoiled but i do appreciate the discussion on them so keep talking :oprah3:

and unless you have a death wish i suggest not posting links or website names of where they would be found x

Fr. By the off chance someone has something real I don’t want any taste of this album. I want it to be a complete surprise so I can have a lil listening party by myself at 3AM :oic2: they’re probably all attention seeking fake anyway

the one titled track 3 is so fucking good…HER VOCALS :trisha: and the orchestra…i smell aoty 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

we can discuss them right? i thought we could talk about “leaks” fake or not but we just couldn’t link them or tell people where to find them

when it comes to talking about leaks about songs we suspect are going to be released the rule is we can't talk about the leak or where to find it. Even using generic hints isn't allowed 

"Don’t forget me"