Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Since Lana has been so secretive about recording this album, I hope she does another Instagram reel and does a little photo/video dump 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

The question that matters: local or global release? :oopna2:

I think it's gonna be local but it would be so good if it was a global release 

I'm surprised LanaBoards has not yet cracked. When there is this much activity, the website usually just... cracks. :horror2:

Of course BoZ had to spill while I was at work :pls:

so I gathered that the new single is out Friday, that it’s called Did You Know There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd and that it’s 4:45… 

and the album is in his top 3, with no outtakes

Anything else?

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

when it comes to talking about leaks about songs we suspect are going to be released the rule is we can't talk about the leak or where to find it. Even using generic hints isn't allowed 

so essentially the rule is to pretend the leak doesn't exist if i'm reading this correctly even if the person is only posting their thoughts on it and nothing else?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

48 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up.

So that description is about the song and not the album.

Something about this description reminds me of Arcadia. 

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

I'm surprised LanaBoards has not yet cracked. When there is this much activity, the website usually just... cracks. :horror2:

elle knew the world crumbling, board shattering, ground shaking release of ldr9 would be so monumental that the site needed traffic upgrades so she got more servers to handle the millions of visitors that will be here by weeks end :oprah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Of course BoZ had to spill while I was at work :pls:

so I gathered that the new single is out Friday, that it’s called Did You Know There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd and that it’s 4:45… 

and the album is in his top 3, with no outtakes

Anything else?

„It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up.”

2 minutes ago, mirukavu said:

I really want to hope and believe Lana will serve us something NEW new but now... I guess we're still getting ballads but hopefully her old-kinda-style ballads with great production and not just one p*ano :brandy:

Exactly I want something completely different from the last two albums. Although BB has grown on me I don’t know if I can stand more p*ano

I really wish we won’t have to wait that long before the album is available.

After the disappointments that were « Tiny COCC » and « BBK », I just know she will deliver this time around.

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

so essentially the rule is to pretend the leak doesn't exist if i'm reading this correctly even if the person is only posting their thoughts on it and nothing else?

you can definitely talk about it, but if it's a real leak use spoilers for the people who want to go in blind don't see it. 

"Don’t forget me"