Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The lead single is called did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean boulevard, it’s 4:45 long, it’s out Friday and BOZ described it as her best song in a while, with a large orchestral arrangement and a large build throughout the song

Orchestrel arrangement what!!  I am not ready for this :defeated:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, Deadly Nightshade said:

Everything sounds too good to be trueee :trisha::trisha:

exactly :prettyhurts:

I really do hope all of this is concrete

Dan Heath you want to have done strings on this album so bad

1960566522vintage-hypnotic-spiral-mesmerize-you-gif.gif 

imageproxy.jpg

I hope the orchestral arrangment is more superior and prominent than Arcadia and more close to Honeymoon's(the album) elegance and sultry.

BUT IT NEEDS TO bring something new, fresh, kinda weird(?) and totally unheard from her to the table. This album better stand out in her discography:legend:I don't wanna say it's honeymoon's or bb's sister album

yall the tunnel song :angie: literally such an iconic title im so excited crazy how we technically knew about this for months now :illumilana: im excited about what BOZ said were in for an exciting and stress free rollout if everything as good as he's claiming :trisha:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

3 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

BOZ said top 3 in her discography? what’s his usually taste like? i know he hates COCC and BB…

I believe his top 3 is Born to Die, Ultraviolence and NFR. This should be interesting. I also believe he's not a huge fan of Jack as a producer, but he said his contribution was really good here--we're in for a surprise, because neither am I. :thumb2:

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

:awkney:

one of these times it's going to be a legit snippet and that poor user is going to be banned and miss out on all the fun

"Don’t forget me"