Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

so DragonWhore was right :oprah2:

when DragonWhore googled ocean boulevard and assed a random street named ocean boulevard to seem more credible

AvrCcqG.gif

DW really shot themselves in the foot and unless they give explicit info they're pretty much done for

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

Yep, it's about the song 

i am crying rn and if this isn't true vengeance will be swift and sweet. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

page 1000 INCOMING

i gotta go to bed. But i am expect waking up with more cuz im always hungry.

Nite nite lipsters. I just can't handle this :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I'm lamenting the fact that no one has brought up the single being "angry" with "conversational" lyrics.. I was hoping she'd usher in a new style of singing with this record, but with boz's more pop-oriented interests, I doubt it at this point

On 9/1/2022 at 12:17 PM, Elle said:

If these are real, “There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard” could be a song about Trump.

There is a tunnel under South Ocean Boulevard that leads to Trump’s residence in Mar-a-Lago. Allegedly, former NY mayor Rudy Giuliani used this tunnel to quietly sneak to Trump’s residence.

”Trump allowed the Giulianis to stay in a bungalow across the street from Mar-a-Lago that was accessed via an underground tunnel located beneath South Ocean Boulevard so they could avoid the media glare.” (article)

Interestingly enough though, news has only broken about this within the past week and a half after a new book that shares details about the secret tunnel “Giuliani: The Rise and Tragic Fall of America’s Mayor” by Andrew Kirtzman has been written and is set to be released to the public later this month. There have been tons of articles published about this only within the past 9 days.

However, I also found an article from 2019 about a teenager who used this tunnel to sneak to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, so maybe this song is in fact dated prior to BB rather than as recent as less than two weeks ago lol (unless the title turns out to be fake overall and the fake leaker was inspired by the recent news for this title)

To get inside Mar-a-Lago, where President Trump was staying last Thanksgiving, 18-year-old Mark Lindblom walked along the beach until he reached an underground tunnel, leading straight to the luxury club. The narrow corridor dipped beneath South Ocean Boulevard, a shortcut so Mar-a-Lago Club members didn’t have to cross the street on their way to and from the beach.” (article)

There’s also a video of the tunnel that was posted in 2015 -

in regards to what Ocean Blvd is about, i think Elle possibly hit the nail on the head here

Just now, lilac heaven said:

in regards to what Ocean Blvd is about, i think Elle hit the nail on the head here

now why is there so many tunnels under so many ocean boulevards 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

9 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I googled "ocean boulevard" just for fun and got a road in Florida, a route in New Hampshire, and a highway in South Carolina :oic3: 

I think that "tunnel under ocean boulevard" is a reference to the secret tunnel at trump's mar-a-lago in florida (Elle gave the hint)